Prolouge

The chapters get longer I promise❤️❤️

Harry's POV:

"Harry?"

"Wake up!!"

"Louis...go away!!" I whine.

"No! We have to go to rehearsals in 20 minutes!!"

"Okay, just give me second!" I slur tiredly. Louis walks away as I get out of my bed on the tour bus. The boys have moved on to waking up Zayn, so i'm safe for now. I walk over to the kitchen are and pour myself some cereal as Niall and Liam walk in. "g'morning" I mumble, as I am still half asleep.

"Hey." they reply in unison.

I eat my cereal slowly as Liam informs us we have 10 minutes until we need to be outside. I quickly finish it and go find some clean clothes. I pull out a gray T-shirt and black skinnies figuring it will do. I pull my clothes on and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"5 minutes everybody, get your asses moving!!" Liam yells. I chuckle a little, I think it's funny when Liam swears, because he's so "responsible." I finish doing my hair and brushing my teeth and walk outside. Once I get out I am greeted by the usual amount of screaming fans. I try my best to ignore them as they yell my name and wait for the other boys.

After a few minutes Zayn finally comes out with his hair gelled to perfection, as always, and our black SUV drives off. In the car we sit quietly, looking at social media. The paps have already posted pictures of us this morning, and damn I look dead. I only got 3 hours of sleep last night, so you can't blame me.

We finally stop at the arena we are playing at tonight, and we all file out. We walk casually by more fans who are screaming our names and get ready to practice our songs, again. Don't get me wrong, I love our music and the fans and the "glamorous" life I live. I just need a break, we've been touring for 3 months, and shit am I tired. We start the show from the top and all goes smoothly, until Louis decides he need to strip down to his boxers in the middle of Little Things.

"LOUIS!! PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON!!" someone yells from backstage. Holy shit his ass looks great. What the the hell? Louis is my friend, just my friend, stop thinking about his beautiful ass, eww. I decide to focus on the screaming fans outside. As they scream my mind drifts off into nothingness until Liam yells, "HARRY ITS TIME FOR WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!!"

We go through the rest of the show, which we could do with our eyes closed, without any problems. We have about 3 hours until the actual show starts, so we have almost 2 hours to ourselves. I walk around mindlessly for ten minute then go up to Louis, "Your ass looked great out there." I say "jokingly." I add a laugh and he laughs back.

"what shall we do Haz?" he states after a few seconds.

"We could always go say hi to people?"

"Oh, Harold, you're always so kind" he says sarcastically and gets up from the couch, "Let's go then!" I don't know if Louis realizes this, but us going out to see the fans together, alone, will probably spread all over the internet in about 5 minutes. Nonetheless, I follow him.

Hey, this is the first chapter of my Larry fanfiction called Lou, Love You!! I hope it sounds interesting, and the chapters will be longer than this, I just wanted to set the story up! I hope people liked it and its 3 am so i'm going to probably go to sleep. Bye!!