J-hope my bff

> Yewon's POV <

Taehyung and I  walked the halls before class started. He held my hand tight-- tighter than he ever did-- just can't let go i guess. I feel the same way. I just couldn't get over the huge surprise my parents had given me the other day. I feel so depressed about it. I can't sleep, can't eat-- man this is even worse than the whole JIn, Suzy and V problem-- It's all I think about. But then I look at V, and it seems like he's handling it better than I am. I know he's just trying to mask his hurt by showing that he's strong. But I feel like it would be better to address the problem rather than ignore it.

"Okay so, marshmallow or strawberry?" he asks.

"Stawberry what?"

"Strawberry, berry."

"What?!"

"You're weird Yewon..."

"Oh, look who's talking!" and we laugh like how we normally do on normal days. With no arranged marriages, and sudden fiances that you've just met.

"OH MAY GAUHD. IS THAT YOU TAEHYUNG-AH?" someone shouted through the halls, V and I look towards the person, and there stood a weird guy with his arms spread out wide.

V jumped and started walking towards the guy, I followed him, "HOPIE! What are you doing here?!" he says as he enveloped him with a hug.

"I study here now! But V, you never told me you transfered here! And what's the deal with this transferring thing anyway?! One minute we're drinking milkshakes and eating chips, singing anti-break up songs and riding bikes, and the next you tell me you're leaving then vanish in the blink of an eye! That isn't cool bro, not cool at all!" the guy says, V called him Hopie. What a peculiar name.

"Heh heh heh, I'm sorry Hopie..."

"Oh, that's Hopie hyung to you mister!" V laughed so loud he almost choked.

"And since when did I ever call you hyung?!"

"Since now. So come on! You have to tour me around this school and we gotta catch up and stuff!" Hopie says grabbing V. He didn't even notice me... He... uhh... 

"Wait wait! I have to introduce you to my girlfriend!!!" V wraps his arms around my waist. This is Yewon, the most beautiful girl in the campus. She's my girl Hopie. My. Girl."

"I get it, she's yours! Sheesh you act like Im gonna steal her from you!"

"But you would.."

"You're right. AND I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME HYUNG!"

"BUT-"

"ANYWAYS! Nice to meet you sweetie! You look very lovely" he says holding m hand and giving it a gentle peck. I giggle.

V takes my hand away and rubs it with his hands. "MINE!" He screams.

Hopie and I laugh. I hold V's hand, assuring him that I won't leave. "Nice to meet you Hopie" And the two boys just burst out laughing.

"Oh, Yewon! His name is J-hope... I just call him Hopie"

"Hyuuung" J-hope says shooting laser eyes.

"Hopie hyung" V repeats.

"It's okay darliing you can call me Hopie if you'd like. My real name is Hoseok though, but I don't tell that to everyone. Consider yourself lucky" he says then winks at me.

"Yewon!!!"

J-hope looks at V, "Did you say that?" he asks. V shakes his head and frowns. I look behind V, while the two of them follow my gaze.