Stalker

> Yewon's POV <

Stretch~ Another day. Another surprise awaits me. Everyday is an opportunity. Id like to wake up with good thoughts, hoping it may help me go through another day. The sun was shining through my window. The weather is nice today. I hope my day turns out well, just like the beautiful sky. I got ready for school and unexpectedly finished earlier than my usual daily routine.

"Goodmorning Saddie! Such a lovely day isnt it? Whats for breakfast?" i asked my personal maid, Saddie. Shes really kind, and most of the time, shes the only one I get to talk to in this lonely house. Since my parents are almost always busy.

"You're in a good mood today ma'am. I made your pancakes with whip cream and syrup, just the way you like it." she answered.

"Oh! That sounds absolutely lovely Sadd~ and how many times do I have to tell you.. just call me Yewon." I said sitting and putting some of the lovely pancakes on my plate.

"Im sorry i keep forgetting... Yewon" she said and smiled.

"Come, sit. Eat with me! You just have to taste your pancakes, theyre getting better each day" I told her and she took the seat infront of me.

After having a few bites, i noticed that Saddie had been staring at me for quite some time now.

"Whats wrong? Do i have whip cream or syrup on my face?" I asked.

She shook her head and smiled. "No! You just look really blooming and pretty today. And you also seem extra happy. Did something good happen?" she asked.

"Hmmm.. something good?" I thought looking up t the ceiling. "None that I can think of..." I added taking another bite of the pancake.

"Well, usually, people become blooming like this when they have someone special in their lives, like... a boyfriend, maybe?" She said with a grin, which made me choke on my pancake.

I gulped some water and cleared my throat. "Mwo? What? Boyriend.... heh. heh. heh. I dont know what your talking about!" I said, stuffing an incredible amount of food in my mouth.

"Omo... you do have a boyfriend!! Oh, and please eat slowly miss Yewon, you might choke again" she said placing the glass of water closer to my plate.

"I dont have a boyfriend, okay??"

"But why are you trying to hide a smile, and your turning red too!"

I cupped my cheeks. And I could feel their heat. Im not red, shes bluffing. My cheeks are hot because im a warm blooded being! I stayed silent, and continued to eat my food. Fortunately, Saddie didnt push me any longer with the boyfriend talk and continued to finish her food also.

ding dong~

"Hmm... who could that be?" Saddie said while standing to open the door.

I wonder who that could be? Hmmm.. maybe Chloe, or Suzi eonni. She lives near by and sometimes we go to school together. Saddie came back with a wide grin, and stared at me.

"Yah! Whats wrong with you? Arent you gonna tell me whos at the door?" I said. She just giggled and cupped her cheeks.

I stood, and made my way to the door. "Yah! I asked who was at the do-"

"That would be your boyfriend" Taehyung said as he entered the house.

I stared at him completely bewildered. "What are you doing here? And how did you know where my house is?! Stalker!!"

"Ouch! That hurt... being called a stalker by my own girlfriend!" 

"Shhh! Would you be quiet! My parents could hear you!" I said pushing him out of the house.

"Have fun at school late miss Yewon! Your bag is with the driver already" Saddie waved as she closed the front door giggling.

"Bye bye!! Ill make sure my Yewon has a great time today!" V waved with his arm raised high to Saddie before she completely closed the door.

Onew, my driver had stopped  the car infront of us and opened the door for us. Taehyung went in first. Wow... first day as my boyfriend and already living out what other couples say, 'Whats yours is mine, and whats mine is yours'. His head popped out of the car.

"Are you coming in or what? We're gonna be late!" he said grabbing my wrist as he pulled me inside the vehicle. Talk about being gentle.

Onew had started driving to school, luckily he didnt ask anything about Taehyung. He usually is pretty talkative, heh oh well, Onew and his condition...

"Wait! Im not yet done with you, V!! How in the world did you know where i lived?? Are you really a stalker or something?"

He pinched my nose. "Would you stop calling me a stalker! I just simply asked, where your house was.."

"Well, who'd you ask?"

"Suzy."

"Suzy eonni?"

"Yeah, i saw her awhile ago while walking to school."

"Oh, I forgot to ask you.. Do you and Suzy eonni know each other? Cause yesterday it seemed like you alrea-"

"Yes we know each other, you introduced me to her yesterday."

"No, I mean before yesterday! Did you know each other before yesterday?"

Silence.

"Kim Taehyung?" I said.

"No. We're in school already." He went out of the car and opened the door for me.

> Taehyung's POV <

I was walking to school. The weather is nice today. But why do my feelings beg to differ? Did I make the right choice. Will anything even change? Will I have her heart? Will things go back to normal? I had so many questions, most of which I didnt want to know the answer to. I was afraid to know the answers, especially the ones to the questions I had about myself.

As I was walking I bumped into Bae Suzy. She stared at me but said nothing. I couldnt think of anything to say also, so i decided to keep my mouth shut and just look at her. She blinked thrice and turned to leave.

"Suzy-ah.." I finally said.

She looked back at me, her eyes full of worry. It took her a while before finally answering.

"Wae?" she said.

And I completely understood what it meant.

A/N: DONE~ so yeah, apparentely Suzy and Kim Taehyung know each other. But wasn't it quite obvious already? haha XDD hope you liked it ;) That's all :))

So, have you guys watched JUST ONE DAY already? I have.. like countless of times already!! hahaha wasn't it just perfect? XD hahaha i love them all! Let's continue to support BTS^^ Lets go ARMY! XDD 

Hmm... well, im a multi fandom girl~ and apart from being so happy for our BTS soldiers... its sooo hard to wait for EXO's comeback!! Ive watched the leaked vid already and they were AWESOME!!! Havent heard the song yet though.. Oh well, at least their comeback would still be a surprise XD haahaha! Overdose~

Saranghaeyo, Juhannahmie~^^