“What the fuck, hyung. I was just about to wake you up when i saw you whimpering. I'm sorry that i slap you, i was just worried” his voice was shaking. Jungkook is obviously frightened on what he saw and i can't blame him. I also felt the same thing when i saw him having nightmares but the thing is, was what i saw considered a nightmare?

I hugged Jungkook back. Reassuring him that everything's fine and I'm feeling better. Slowly he calmed down. He lets go from the hug and i did the same, i have him a warm smile which he returned one too.

“I already prepared lunch. Let's eat?” He said. I was about to answer when my phone beeped, i searched for my phone and saw it under the pillow. I checked my phone and saw a message from Namjoon, i automatically smiled.

“Don't forget, I'll be there at 1pm.”

1pm? I checked the time and it's fucking 12:30 already. Why am i not aware that he will pick me up? I should have woken up early. I immediately went out of the bed.

“Kook, I'm sorry I can't join you for lunch. Joonie is picking me up at 1pm and anytime soon he'll be here” I said while i ran out to my room's bathroom. He just shouted back an 'Okay'

“Hyung, Namjoon hyung is here already” Jungkook shouted from the outside. I looked at the wall clock to check the time and it's already 10 minutes before 1pm. I just took a quick shower awhile ago and dress up with my usual fit. Ripped jeans, pink sweater that looks bigger than me and a white sneakers. Im2 now in front of the mirror applying light make up on my face.

I just remembered that Namjoon invited me to go to his brother's café shop, Vanffee, to finally meet him. I really love the taste of every pastry in his shop, but not gonna lie, his panckaes tastes heavenly. I'm actually excited to meet him, every time Namjoon talks about him, he seems so  fond over his little brother. The older even said that he'd do everything just to make his brother the happiest which is too sweet.

I applied a cherry lip balm on my plump lips as a final touch of my look. I took my phone and wallet, i don't feel the need to bring any bag, and just put in inside my pockets. I went out of my room and saw Namjoon and Jungkook at the living room, sitting at the couch and happily chatting.

I glanced at the dining area and saw that it was already clean. I guess, Jungkook ate while i was showering and clean it up afterwards since he knew that Namjoon and I will go out. I walked towards them and took their attention.

“Did you wait too much?” I asked pertaining to Namjoon.

"No. I just arrived as well” Jungkook stood up and patted Joon's shoulder and bid his goodbye to the both of us. He's off to work, Jungkook is so hands-on about his exhibit, he really wanted to showcase his talent.

I saw Namjoon glanced at his wrist watch and stood up as well, “Let's go?” I nodded and smiled as an answer. We went out of the house, i made sure that it was securely locked. Namjoon was waiting for me at the gate when all of a sudden what happened last night flashed on my mind that made me flustered. I felt my cheeks heating up, thankfully i put some blush on a while ago, I'm  confident that it's bot obvious at all.

I immediately went to the gate where Joonie is waiting. He smiled at me, his deep dimples are visibly showing, and i smiled at him in return. He opened the gate for me and letting me go out first and went after me. I was about to walk when i felt someone held my hand, it was Joonie. I lost for words when he started walking with his hand on mind. I grinned at his actions, this man is getting bold and i my heart is liking it. We walked together, hand by hand, on our way to  Vanffee's.