jealous!boyfriend scenarios pt.1

Author's Note:

It's no secret that I take forever to write a oneshot *canned laughter*. So until I get my laptop fixed and my grades up, I'm giving you the gift of boyfriend scenarios *audience cheers*. This way, I won't have to write a story with so much depth. These scenario chapters are only fillers. This book is still a oneshot book *audience clapping*. Keep in mind that not all characters are to be included. That said, I'll still try to include your favorites.

Enjoy!

FYI:

THESE 3 CHARACTERS ARE LISTED IN THE ORDER OF MOST JEALOUS TO LEAST JEALOUS. (In my opinion.)

Nozel Silva

You and Nozel were attending a banquet together. Much to your dismay, the event was rather boring. Nozel instructed you to stay by his side the entire time, but you just couldn't sit still. Maybe drinking all that coffee was a mistake.

Removing yourself from the dull conversation, you snuck away to the Vermillion's table. Those people have always had a way of livening things up.

"Hey, what's up?" you grin cheekily, taking a seat next to Fuegoleon.

"(Y/n)," he smiles, "Thanks for joining us! I guess you finally realized how unamusing Nozel really is."

"Yeah, you're right." You lean over to whisper in his ear, "The Silvas are pretty boring...not gonna lie."

As you were cracking jokes with Fuegoleon, you failed to notice the staring Silva from across the room. He's already had a long day, but now he has to deal with your flirtatious nature.

A firm hand suddenly gripped your shoulder, causing you to put your conversation on hold. You look behind you to see Nozel glaring daggers at Fuegoleon.

"(Y/n), I thought I told you not to leave my side," he says, his eyes never straying from the tranquil Vermillion.

You laugh sheepishly. "Well, yeah, but I got bored. Sorry."

Rolling his eyes, Nozel drags you from the table. He wraps his arm around your waist to make sure you can't escape this time. And judging by the look on his face, I'd say you're definitely in for it tonight.

Yuno

"Hey, Klaus, can you help me out? I can't get the braid right," you ask, struggling to style your (h/c) hair.

Sighing in annoyance, Klaus assists you with your desired hairstyle. You smile in gratitude and patiently wait for him to complete it. You consider him to be your best friend, so this was nothing out of the ordinary. When Yuno walks in the room, however, his fists clench in annoyance. It irked him how Klaus has the permission to run his hands through your hair.

"Alright, you're good to go," Klaus remarked.

You spin around to get a glimpse into the mirror. As expected, your hair is in a perfect braid. When you glance to the side, you see Yuno standing in the doorframe.

"Yuno! There you are," you chime, "Are you ready to go?"

Taking this as his cue to leave, Klaus silently exits the room, leaving the two of you alone. Yuno nods, but you can tell something's bothering him.

"Are you alright?"

He hesitates a moment before saying, "Is something going on between you and Klaus? I know you two are best friends...but I'm just curious."

You blink a few times. Trying to digest his words perhaps?

"Why aren't you saying anything?" Yuno asks.

A little chuckle escapes your lips, but it quickly turns into a fit of laughter.

"There's no way I'd fall for four-eyes! Are you insane?!" you exclaim through your laughs.

Yuno deadpanned for a moment before turning around and heading for the door.

"I'm leaving before you lower my ego," he says.

"Wait, Yuno! It's okay to get a little jealous!" you assure him.

He keeps walking, shaking his head.

"Yuno!!" you call out, skipping to catch up with him.

Although he'd never admit it, he was more than a little jealous. But he's glad to know you're a keeper.

Fuegoleon Vermillion

Ah yes, Valentine's day. A day of love, passion, and for some, loneliness. For you, Valentine's day meant hiding from admirers and tossing love letters in the trash. Sure, you were grateful for the affection, but it didn't feel right. You're with the love of your life, why do you need a valentine from anyone else?

You were laying in your king sized bed going through your valentines. Your main objective was to dig out the one's gifted by your friends. As you're doing this, Fugoleon knocks on your door.

"Come in," you respond, knowing the door's unlocked.

"Happy Valentine's day!" he beams the moment he walks in.

You stop what you're doing to attack him with a bone-crushing hug. "Happy Valentine's day to you too! I thought you'd be busy today."

"Are you kidding me? Today's the perfect day to spend time with you!"

"Oh really? How so?" you question.

"Well...it's Valentine's day, of course," he sheepishly answered, "I'd never miss a day like this with you."

"If that's true, then why are you eyeing my pile of valentines like that?" you ask, "Is something wrong?"

Fuegoleon's silent for a moment until he dashed over to the pile of red and pink letters, raising his grimoire above it.

"Dude, what are you doing?!" you shriek.

"Relax, baby. This'll only take a second."

Before he can burn your gifts, you throw yourself on top of the pile. He lowers his grimoire and sighs.

"What are you doing, (Y/n)?"

"There's no way in hell you're burning these! Most of them are from my friends."

"Yes, I know that, but I don't want you reading the love letters from your fanboys. It's best to just get rid of everything."

"Oh, I see...you're just jealous," you laugh.

"Not a chance. I'm only protecting you from those creeps."

"Really? So you wouldn't mind if I...read my valentine from Nozel?"

"Your what from who?!"

"That's what I thought."

Author's Note:

That's all peeps! If you liked this, I'll gladly make a part two. I just wanted to start off slow and see if you're chill with it.

Stay safe, stay sexy.

I love you!