He brought along with him a suitcase filled with a two books related to astronomy (to read during the trip) a few spare changes of clothes, and several devices & trinkets he earned from being a Wonder. He didn't bring anything that would weigh him down.

"Amane!" Yashiro, on the other hand...

"Ah, Yashiro! There you are!" Amane's eyes moved towards her suitcase. It looked packed - like a lot of things were stashed inside. "What's..." Amane pointed to her suitcase, "... inside there?"

"Just a few spare clothes for change," Yashiro slightly blushed in embarrassment. "And, uh... some stuff."

"Yashiro..."

"I know, I know!" Yashiro pouted. "It's just- it's so surprising and kinda stressful that we're partners for the "crime of the century", y'know?" Yashiro took the seat next to Amane, dragging along her heavy suitcase.

"Crime of the century?" Amane stifled peals of laughter by pressing a fist to his lips. "Where did this case get that nickname?"

Yashiro toyed with the ends of the ribbon above her button-up shirt. "Remember Aoi, one of No.2's victims? She owns a flower shop and knows too much about rumors than a regular citizen. She told me yesterday after waking up that people have been calling this the crime of the century." Yashiro squeezed her arms together. "I'm feeling kinda nervous."

"Is that so?" Amane inched closer to Yashiro and held her in an embrace with her hands clasped in his. He was hoping to be a little romantic. Then, he said, "it's alright, Yashiro. I'm here to protect you!"

To Amane's delight, Yashiro's cheeks burned a slight red, before she slid across the waiting bench away from him. "You're such a pervert, Amane-kun!"

"Huh? Who's the pervert here?"

Both Amane and Yashiro turned their attention towards Kou, who was walking towards them with a light suitcase in his hand. Beside Kou was the new pink-haired detective Yashiro found hot. Instead of a suitcase, he brought along a backpack with him, which was shouldered over his right shoulder.

"Hi, Kou! And that new guy!" Yashiro greeted, to Amane's dismay. She seemed to be more fond of that new guy rather than him.

"Why're you here?" Amane asked. "Tsuchigomori only wanted me and Yashiro."

Kou brandished his staff as an attempt at intimidation. "My big brother asked me to keep an eye on you! He was worried that you'd do something rash, like put senpai's life in danger!"

Geez, you know I could save her everytime, don't you? Amane bitterly thought. He instead pretended to feel fear. "I really hate how Teru doesn't like me at all, even if I'm a Wonder," he said with a pouting face.

"To be fair, he does hate all the Wonders," the pink-haired detective spoke up. Amane recognized exactly who he was - Mitsuba Sousuke, No.3 and one of the Wonder's best spies. Amane believed that Mitsuba had completely nothing to do with Kou and was only tagging along with him to get to the meeting.

"Why?" Yashiro sat back down beside Amane on the waiting bench.

"Because he says that they're all vicious assassins who I should stay away from," Kou slung his staff over his back. "Although No.2 scared the hell out of me, I believe Amane here is a good Wonder. Even if he is a pervert."