| 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 ➪ 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬 |

Start from the beginning

"Roger roger," Flash replied, following Clive and I towards the East where he originally identified this power.

As the trip continued, I felt the strange sensation of being watched. I've only felt this feeling once before, and let's just say it didn't work out well for the sweet little Lasat girl who decided to learn more than she should've, which is where I got my iconic Bo-Caster. Shouldn't have stuck her nose in other people's business.

Cocking my head slightly to the side, I clench my weapon roughly in my hand; activating the lightning rod, twisting around on my heel, and jabbing the weapon at the unidentified force, but she dodged like an expert,

"What?" I gasped, lurching backwards as a swift kick landed into my gut, causing the wind to leave my lungs. I heard Clive and Flash ready their weapons, "Wait, don't shoot! I wanna see these force-sensitives."

Gasping, I sat up, the breath still not completely returning to my body. I was met with two pairs of eyes, "Get your hands off my sister, mortal!" the darker one growled.

"Why bring your war to our peaceful planet, Separatist Scum!" the gorgeous woman growled, holding her hands up in an attacking position, "You're not the man we've been looking for all these long years, so get off of our planet!"

Smirking, I pick myself up, dusting off my crisp grey pants, the navy blue Separatist Symbol ripped in half from my fall, "Honey, I would if I could, but your horrid tractor beam on this planet desecrated my ship."

"We could just kill him," the man from before smirked, licking his lips evilly. There was an aura about him. He radiated an evil that was unmatched by even the Count, "Would make our day easier."

Clive and Flash aim their weapons at him again at the threat, but I couldn't bare to be scared. I wasn't intimidated at all by this man,

"Who are you, and what is this place?" I asked, finally beginning to get my breath back, "And is there anywhere I can pay to get my ship fixed?"

The woman crossed her arms across her chest, "Aren't you a Separatist? Don't you just pillage where you please? Why don't you just force us to fix your ship, kill us, then burn our sacred home."

"I could, but I'm in a good mood, sweetheart," I smirked, rubbing her chin with my calloused fingers, "Now, need I repeat? Who are you?"

"I am the Brother, and she is the Sister. We are the Son and the Daughter. The beginning and the end," the man smirked, "And never touch her again. It's forbidden."

"First off, I hate riddles, so cut that shit out, and who said I can't touch her? She's gorgeous and I want to show my affection," I grinned, not liking the attitude of this 'brother,' yet he definitely showed off a better Separatist and Sith side than the Daughter, but from what I can tell, this experience should be interesting.

"It's forbidden to touch one of the three of Mortis!" she shouted, obviously getting irritated at my antics, which was my goal all along— the girls love teasing,

              "There's another one?" I chuckled, elbowing Flash in the stomach, causing my elbow to go numb, but I shook it off, "Is she hot too?" At that question, the Brother rolled his eyes in annoyance, and vanished into the distance, obviously not willing to put up with me anymore, which was my plan all along.

            "That would be my father," she huffed, pushing me away irritably, "Now why are you showing this emotion towards me. What is it called?"