Chapter 2

I was running over to Kira's with my backpack of stuff. It was a sleepover. I don't sleep so this is gonna be weird.

I rang the door bell.

"Stiles!" Malia stated coming to give me a hug. I just patted her back.

"Malia" i said. This made her sad.

"Wow you are just like Kevin!" Kira stated.

"Who's Kevin?" I asked.

"He's my brother that came back last month. Same time you came back." Kira started. "But he's hanging out with one of his friends at the moment. But I will so introduce him to you when he gets back." Kira finished.

"Okay" i simply stated walking into the living room and leaned against a wall. "What is this about?"

"It is just so you can meet new people." Scott stated. "As you know Malia, Lydia, Issac, Kira, Danny, Ethan, Aiden, Allison and Jackson. But this is Liam and Mason." Scott stated.

"Greenies." I said.

"What does that mean?" Liam asked.

"Nothing." I stated smoothly.

"Ok well-" Scott started but I tuned him out. And before I knew it they were all asleep.

The front door opened.

"Minho slow down!" I heard a voice. Gally.

I moved from the living room to the hall to see Minho.

"Minho! Gally!?" I whispered

"Tommy?" Minho asked.

"Green Bean." Gally said.

I hugged each of them.

"What the Shuck are you doing here?" Minho asked as we headed out to the backyard porch.

"Apparently my old friend is dating your sister and I was dragged here to 'make friends'" i said using air quotes.

"Well now we have that confirmed wanna all go on a run?" Gally asked.

"Good that!" I said and we all started running.

"You know all the other Gladers and Scorchers are less then a town away. So Let's go get those Shanks!" Minho said running.

Kira's PoV:

I woke up in the middle of the night to see that Stiles wasn't here. I went to go see if Kevin was still asleep and he was nowhere.

"Scott!" I screamed waking everyone up.

" Kira what's wrong?" Scott asked

"I can't find Stiles or Kevin!" I stated. Then I heard laughing.

"What the fuck? Why is there so much laughter?" Malia asked

"I don't know. I think it is coming from the back yard." I stated

"Alright let's go!" Malia stated.