Foreword

I've had this idea in the back of my head for some time and I've got plans as to how to take it, so I hope you'll join me in this adventure. I'm not quite a fan of author notes interrupting the chapters themselves, so if I've got any futher author notes, I'll try to include them on this page, so please be sure to check back on this page every once in a while.

Feel free to share this story wherever. The more readers the merrier. Updates will be a little irratic until my classes end, around the end of next week or the week after, after which, updates should be daily. Thank you for reading this incredibly long foreword.

- A. D.

Author Notes:
(Bolded refers to CURRENT CHAPTERS)

NOTE 7/15/16 - Hey everyone! I'm still alive. I'm sorry about the long absence, but my life has been extremely busy the past year. A lot of changes and a lot of personal growth, but I still want to finish off this story, so I'll try to go back to consistent updates! Thank you for reading this little story of mine. :)

NOTE 7/9/15 - Thank you all who were concerned about my absence. I am okay! Nothing bad occurred, my laptop was just misplaced and I recently got enough money to replace it. I plan on finishing this story, so that I can introduce other stories. Thank you for all your concern! And thank you for continuing to read this lil story of mine.

Chapter 3: Starting chapter 3, I will still use the name Lauren, but will male pronouns when she is in boy mode, to limit confusion.

Chapter 5: Yes, that is some Lauriana you're starting to smell. But don't worry, you know where my loyalties lie. (Or do you?)

Chapter 6-8: Also I fucked up and wrote England instead of France. Oops. I ended up revising the sentence instead.

Chapter 9: I am finally on break! However, I've also picked up an internship position, so I'll be quite erratic in my upload times, since it's a morning to late night commitment. Still, I assure you that I will try to post at best, 1-2 times a day and at worst, once every two-three days. Camren will happen, I promise, but you'll have to deal with a little Lauriana first. But hey, she's cute, right?

Chapter 12: I'm sure you're all confused as to Lauren and Camila's feelings but it'll make sense as more and more chapters are written out and posted. I enjoy writing slow-burn romance, but I assure you that camren moments will start popping up more frequently from here on.

Chapter 13: This chapter will be posted hopefully by tomorrow (1/7). Be ready, this chapter marks the start of a very important shift. Big things happening! I'm also simultaneously working on a few more stories that I've been thinking about, that I'll continue writing until I've got a few chapters ready. I won't post them until I reach close to the end of this story, mostly because I don't want to leave my good readers of this story hanging as I split time between multiple stories - it's just unfair.

Thank you to all my regular readers especially! I love seeing your comments pop up; I'm quite enamoured by you beauts. Caps lock abuse problems and all. This chapter's been a bit of a bitch to finish up but I promise it'll be up soon, and it'll be a lengthier chapter and have elements to it that will hopefully make up for all the Lariana as of late.