Chapter IV

Darth Zorla set out the next day, heading for the abandoned battlefield from a week ago. She searched for lightsabers because, as much as she was afraid to admit it, she couldn't bring herself to kill padawans, not after what she did the day before. She searched until mid afternoon but found naught but two lightsabers. Both of them where from Jedi.

She headed back to the sith camp latter that day to find her forcefield in the process of being short circuited.

"Get out of here, before you all get the same fate as the last 'sith' who crossed me," she yelled, lightsabers in hand. The Rodian started to back away, but stopped when someone in the crowd called,
"Darth Varno, are you scared of facing a girl?"
"yes Varno," she called, "are you afraid of me?"
he lunged at her, lightsaber ignited, "I can take you down easily," he snapped as they started to fight, the other apprentices joined in, eager to fight. Many of them where just fighting anyone they could reach but some of them, she noticed, where protecting certain other apprentices. Darth Zorla made a note to remember those ones. It was always advantageous to know your opponent's weaknesses. The fight continued until Darth Zorla found herself suspended in mid swing. She struggled to free herself but whoever it was that was Force Stasising her was obviously very powerful.
"now, what do we have here? The sith who was holding her said. "it's a little girl who fancies herself a Sith! And she is trying to kill my apprentice! Well we can't have that can we? What shall we do with her?" many people offered suggestions, as Darth Zorla struggled to get out of the Stasis. "Kill her!" some said, while others cried for him to set her free so that she could finish fighting Darth Varno. In the end it was agreed that she would be forced into the jedi camp during the battle the next day.
                                     —•*•—
When they neared the Jedi camp the next day the Sith who had Stasised her picked her up and threw her with the force in to the Jedi camp. When she landed all the Jedi in the camp came towards her, lightsabers ignited. She ignited hers and killed Jedi after Jedi until her blades-had they not already been red- would have turned that colour from all the blood that was shed.
Luckily this had been a very small camp- only about 7 Jedi. Otherwise she would have been done for. As it was, she was extremely injured and only her training kept her from blacking out from the pain.
When she had killed the last Jedi, a Milarian, she collapsed , and took stock out her situation. The Jedi lay dead at her feet and the camp was burning around her due to one Jedi's attempt to kill her by burning her. She knew she had to get out of there, but she couldn't move.
"Get up Vassi!" She yelled at her self. But she couldn't move. The most she could do was drag herself to the top of the nearest tree before if all became too much, and she was swept away into a dreamless sleep.
Sorry this is so short. I'll try and make it longer next time. 😁