Chapter VII

"What happened?"  "The camp got trashed everyone is dead" "even the baby?"  "the body was missing" "They took him!?" "I'm afraid so."  "We can't let them corrupt him." "we can't get him back, they'll kill us." "It's only one. she's watching us now." "that's impossible." "Not impossible," "it's a meditative power, Sith don't meditate." "well this one is." "can you see where she is?" "No, but we have agents everywhere, we'll find her."  

Vassi jerked out of her meditation, something she's not even supposed to do, her master had caught her doing it once and almost killed her. It wasn't ideal, but it helped her feel more rested than sleep did, and right now, she needed rest. Meditation is also useful as sometimes, if she had something on her mind, she  accidentally hear conversations related to that. This time, instead of being annoying, it was really important, now she knew to be careful with Pax, she couldn't let them find him. 

Foha peeked his head in and said, "You okay in there Kyri? You made quite the racket." Kyri is the name Vassi had given him. Not wanting to take any chances that her master might find her, Vassi had given him the name, Kyri Xakel, and was planning on dying her skin and hair as soon as possible. Theelin weren't uncommon in the galaxy, but still, he was far less likely to recognize a pink Theelin than he was a grey one. 

Vassi went to get Pax and give him his lunch, she was still getting the hang of it, not used to the gentleness it took to get the infant to finish every thing, she had to be very careful not to use the force around him, so as not to accidently corrupt him. She didn't know if it was possible to corrupt a child just by using the dark side around them, but she wasn't taking any chances. she was going to deliver this kid to the Jedi, and she wasn't going to let anything get in the way. Vassi was probably the most unqualified person in the galaxy to take this child to the Jedi. Pax looked up at her and giggled, she smiled at him. Smiled? Vassi had never smiled in her life how could a baby have possibly done this to her? She hadn't trained all her life to be a Sith, only for that training to be unraveled by a baby laughing! I mean come on!

"We've landed!" Foha called. 

Vassi looked at him, "Where are we?"

"Ithor, I was on the way home when I picked you up. you didn't think that I was going to bring you somewhere out of the way, did you?"

Vassi groaned, "I can't get a job on Ithor! I'll stick out like a sore thumb I asked for a place where I would blend in you TOLD me you would take me to a planet with Jedi, there isn't even an outpost on Ithor!!!!!"

"Don't forget, the ride was free." Foha says, "you owe-" Foha looks down at the lightsaber jutting out of his stomach.

"I owe you nothing, you sleemo." Vassi said, extinguishing her lightsaber and tossing Foha's body through the nearest air lock. It was probably unnecessary, but it was proof that I was still a Sith, and Vassi wasn't sure whether that comforted me, or scared me. 

Vassi climbed into the pilot's seat and punched in new coordinates, "Coruscant, he won't find us there Pax, nobody will," Pax looked up at her and cooed. "Don't worry, you will be  safe with the Jedi soon." 

Hope you enjoyed this!