27.

She took her sit comfortably and looked around the small theater,it was full of girls which she assumed must be some fans or friends from the participants. She was sitted beside Jimin,and the boy was still in awed to see his own college theater. He was sure an hot item because she saw some girl her age or younger she wasn't quite sure was taking his picture and giggling like a teenager in love.

Well probably they are.

"Remember Taehee,no thoughts just enjoy"

"But he told me to think of him when he play"

"He's really lovestruck right now. Well for a first time like him, it's normal to be excited"

"You are saying like we are going to dump each other after this"

He chuckled and she could hear the camera clicking again. It gets too loud that she glared at the girls and they stopped ,before returning her a glare too and looked back to the front. Yerim will be so pissed off if she was here. That's if she even had feelings to this boy after all. Yerim still hasn't call her about Jimin sudden visit but from his expression, things were quite good,or he was just hiding the fact he got rejected.

"It's starting!"

The curtain was being pulled, revealing a man with a nice tuxedo that fit his body and the audience went into silent mode. It was her first time to be an audience of a piano competition,and she was sure excited. But she was still afraid that she might sleep halfway and miss Yoongi perfomance which that was the solely reason why she was here at the first place. After the short introduction of the judges and the explanation of rules,it started and she caught Jimin yawning which she hit her thigh reminding him not to embarassed himself.

Which later she found herself yawning too. Science was true after all, yawning is contagious. Her eyes wandered around,amazed at how the audience was too absorbed at the competition and even commented on how delicate the players play. For Jimin and Taehee,it was all the same and the difference was how loud the applause for every participant.

"He's Sungmin,the best player in Saewon. I heard him getting all the awards in a famous competition. "

Jimin whispered to her,and she had her attention on the boy who was now playing,the keys let out a soothing sound and he was good,to good that she wasn't feeling sleepy anymore. Just when she was about to compliment more,her phone buzzed and she jerked in susprise before muttering a soft sorry to some audience who shot her a look.

She low the brightness of her phone and smiled when Yoongi was the one who texted her. Jimin inched closer to her and he saw what the pale boy texted her and snorted.

Stop complimenting him.

"I guess having someone to read your mind is sucks. Don't fall for that brat, Taehee. Even how grumpy Yoongi is, he's more better than that snobbish Sungmin."

"I'm not"

She shot back and Jimin laughed. But after watching Sungmin played for a while,she understands why all the audience especially girls were whipped at him. He had the looks, along with his suit that probably from the finest tailor and how he slender fingers touched the key,resulting an emotional sound surrounded the theater. He was indeed incredible,and if it wasn't for her being here for Yoongi,she might just fall for him.

"I see your phone kept buzzing. Yoongi must have heard something"

"Well it kind of sucks actually to have someone to read your mine"

She said and then Sungmin play ended. He got such a massive crowd , standing up and applause him but not Jimin and her. Jimin sure hated him because he was a hot item and Jimin wanted to have the throne by himself so he only rolled his eyes. Taehee find it awkward for her to stand up as she doesn't know him so she remain sitted.

After his play,it was only Yoongi left to play. She was still worried about his right hand,but seeing him practice yesterday assured her that he will be just fine,or maybe that was what he wanted her to believe. He appeared as soon as the emcee announced his name and Jimin and her was the only ones excited.

"He will be fine right?",she whispered to Jimin,and the boy nodded with enthusiasm.

You can do it,or I will cut your hand.

She saw him smiling slightly and started to play. The keys let out a sound,and the attention was now fully on him. His forehead creased when the pain sting,but he played well as if he was born to play with it. The audience whispered, asking who he was because he never participated in any competition,and all they know that only Sungmin could play so well in Saewon College. Jimin even gasped at how good he was, probably because the suit he was wearing,his brown locks were combed neatly let out an unknown aura .

"I never seen him so handsome"

"Probably because you see yourself as the most handsome guy here,Jimin"

"Where's the lie Taehee?"

She snorted, but he's right. He look like a different person. It was just this morning he whined about having to wear a suit,combed his hair neatly with Jimin sprayed a cologne on him. He looks like a man,well he's a man but in a more mature way.

Now I'm starting to believe he has a split personality.

Yoongi eyes shifted from the piano keys,but his hand didn't stop playing. He's eyes locked to her and a soft smiled appeared at his lips,making some girl squealed at how puffy his cheeks was and the way he squinted his eyes were sure to make them compliment him.

Which Taehee was pissed off.

Look at the keys you asshole.

He was still smiling,but his eyes fall back to the tiles ,even with the stinging sensation he felt on his wrapped palm,he was still playing. He was lying when his stage fright wasn't making him having second thoughts,but when he saw her and Jimin eyes lit up when he appeared,he knew he need to play.

He doesn't care about winning anymore,all he want to do was just to show them how grateful he was to them, because he realise he get awkward when he wanted to talk about his gratitude. Another reason was that he wanted to show that he was more better than Sungmin because Taehee just complimented him when he could hear everything at the back.

He finished playing and looked at the crowd. Silence was all he could hear,untill Jimin shamelessly stood up and clapped at him, which then Taehee did the same with her big smile which somehow looked stupid on her but he liked it. Their actions was then was followed suit by others and soon, everyone was standing and applauding him with a big smile on their face.

Did he ever got this kind of crowd before?

Probably never,if it wasn't for you.