11.

His eyes were slowly opened,and the first thing that greeted him was the girl furrowed eyebrows,eyes sharp at her novel,and thoughts were mixed up, most of it were excitement. His eyes scanned her face,and again the wild imagination of his lips on hers were there. He got shiver at his own thoughts,causing the girl to advert her gaze to him,and put down her book.

"You're awake"

"How long I have been sleeping?"

"Two hours? I felt numb"

She said and chuckled,and Yoongi smiled. The latter slowly woke up , reposition himself beside her and resting his back at the bookshelf. Her gaze was on his,but quickly looked away, probably to shy at the their close distance.

He yawned and realised that his breath might smell bad,so he took out some mint candy from his pocket and popped it in his mouth. When he turned to her ,she was looking straight at the books infront of her,but he didn't hear anything. It was as if she was in dazed with a blank mind.

"Taehee"

"Yes?"

"How's your mother?"

She turned to him,and shot him a smile.

"Its okay. Nothing to worry about. I've been living like this for the past 14 years,I had got use to it"

She don't want to talk about it,not with a guy named Min Yoongi. She already felt guilty with her thoughts ringing in his mind,and making him concern about her story was making her more guilty. She tried not to think about her mother when she was with him let alone making her more in agony whenever her mother harsh voice pierced her heart.

She will be happy one day,and she just need to hang on a little bit.

"Let's go home. My mother hated it when I went back home late"

She stood up, putting back the novel she had read and ignoring the numb she felt on her thigh. Yoongi stared at her, walking out from the old books section before following her suit. He knew there was something bothering the girl,but it was as if she doesn't want to share it,let alone think about it.

Yoongi never knew he will be this interested in someone's life when he was always avoiding being the center of attention. Eversince he knew what he was capable of doing,he desperately wanted to know the girl emotion.

Something Min Yoongi wasn't familiar with.

The kiss they had back then,how it kept lingering at his mind, and it wasn't because of Jimin crazy dance that he couldn't read his history books. It was because he missed that feeling,and he was dying to do it one more time if they meet again. When he saw her sitting alone at the floor while talking to the phone,how he wanted to grab her face and kissed her again, more crazy then he did back then,but he couldn't.

Becauce he wasn't even sure with his feelings.

They were literally stranger, and they just met for a month. He don't want to hurt her,and hurt himself too.

Shrugging of the thought he chased her. Taehee heard the loud thump behind her and turned around,placing a finger at her lips and he let out a smile. The librarian shot them a look and she bowed at him before dragging Yoongi out. The cold breeze hit their body and Taehee scrunched her nose,a habit she will do when she was cold.

"My mother is going to kill me for sure"

"Why?"

"It's already late,and I didn't help our maid to cook. I missed lunch so I might get grounded or my phone get confiscated by her. For a grown woman,that sounded childish but that was the only way she can make me-"