Chap 5- Approach

Mulai dari awal

Back to the topic, when I entered the room which was reserved by the Kijworalak, I had a weird feeling telling me that all of my movements were observed by someone in this building who wanted my life: a deadly stare. Once I found who was the owner of this resentful glare, it totally surprised me. It was from the only child of the Kijworalak's family. Honestly, I couldn't remember his name even though he would be my sister's fiance if this meeting went well. 

This young man was indeed handsome just like how the media described him; he had that arrogant rich boy look except for the tattoos that swirl above his collarbone. He was so much younger and smaller than I had expected, around 5,6 foot I'd say. He's got the same dark brown hair as Vee but his eyes aren't like his. They were bright and every time our gaze crossed, his eyes shined even more in such a way that made me recall the look of a hungry leopard when it had finally found his target. The weird feeling grew even bigger inside me and it seemed to be warning me that the less I talked to him, the better was.

The meeting went much fluently than I thought which oddly made me even more worried. Surprisingly, this kid named Can accepted to be my sister's fiancé under one condition which I wasn't able to hear it because he just suddenly lowered his voice in order for everyone to understand it except for me. I swore, he must has done it on purpose.

[Third-person POV]

The meeting ended with what we could call a happy ending: both families were pleased about the idea of marriage between Can and Hwahwa, Tin's sister. Everyone was now heading towards the exit of the restaurant with the same business smile on their faces. Tin couldn't stand the oppressive mood in the restaurant anymore and he quickly walked out of the building. He felt really relieved that nothing seemed to go out of hand but his intuition told him that this night wasn't finished yet. Right now, his only thought focused on his desire to go home.

Suddenly, he felt someone grabbed his shoulders violently and by reflex, he stroke the person behind him with his elbows in the center of his stomach.

"Argh.." Can groaned and tried his best to suppress his pain.

"Oh..uhm" Tin frowned his eyebrows, he couldn't come up with an apology since the person he least wanted to see was now right in front of him. "I am sincerely sorry M.Can, I didn't know it was yo-"

"Is it fun?" Can cried loudly and pushed Tin fiercely against the wall. "I don't know if you are just playing dumb, but how could you act as nothing had ever happened between us?"

Anger boiled deep in Can's system, as hot as lava. His mind was filled with hungry for destruction and the pressure of this raging sea of anger completely took over his reasonable side. He felt like a fire-seed was burning in his throat: he had so much to say, but his brain seemed to stop functioning.

"Sir, let me clarify this. I don't know you and I will never want to know you. Now, please excuse me." Tin said with an expressionless voice. "And don't ever touch me, it makes me want to throw up." 

(It's actually the longest chap I have written lmao 😂and I just had so many ideas for Tin&Can that I don't anymore how to put them down in paper(;'༎ຶД༎ຶ') )

PLEASE press the little star icon ⭐️ , it will be reallyyyyyy appreciated 😉💛

ANY feedback and comments are welcoming ٩(˃̶͈̀˂̶͈́)و AND thanks for reading!

Have a nice day, new chap will come up sooooon~\(≧▽≦)/~

Can 

(omg he is just so handsome in a suit and look at that hair, I m dyin-)

Tin

(ok no I can't, too much handsomeness in a day)