Chapter 6- Fall (ASDFGHJKL;)

Dana, Cole, and Gabe left so the 'couples' could be alone.

Sky's POV

I said," I'm sorry Will. I just can't.

I ran to my room and locked my door. I started crying.

'Sky I'm falling for you.'

'Drew, I think I'm falling for you too.'

How could I be so blind? He broke me.

"Sky, open up." I heard Will say.

"Leave me alone!" I screamed. I heard Sabbi say," Will let me talk to her."

"Sky,it's Sabrina, let me in."

I got up and opened the door. She took me in for a hug and I sobbed into her shoulder.

"I don't wanna fall again!" I sobbed.

She closed the door and I told her the story

"So you haven't seen him in four years?" Sabbi asked

"No, he made it hurt to fall. I'm scared to fall."

Suddenly, I felt light headed and I couldn't breathe. Not again!

"Sky are you ok? Your face is turning red" Sabbi asked worriedly.

I shook my head and ran into my bathroom. Where is that stupid inhaler?! I couldn't find it and I fell down. Will Burst into my room and threw his phone to Sabbi and I faintly heard him say," call 911! She's having an asthma attack!" Will cradled me in his arms and said,"Sky! Stay with me!" I held his hand like my life depended on it. "Sky! Sky!"

All I remember before I fainted is Will saying,"Sky!"

Will's POV

I heard Sabrina say,"Sky? Are you ok? Your face is turning red."

I looked at Dalton who said,"She's having an asthma attack!"

I burst into the room and Sky fell to the floor. I caught her and said," Sky! Don't leave me!"

I threw my phone to Sabbi and said," Call 911! She's having an asthma attack!"

I looked at Sky and her eyes were closing. She clasped my hand and wouldn't let go. "Sky!" I said.

She just layed there, eyes closed, her chest rising slowly. Tears spilled down my cheeks. Dalton was holding Sabbi who was sobbing into his chest.The paramedics arrived and I didn't want to let go of Sky. They had to pry me off of her. One man asked me,"What happened?"

I said," She was crying and I think she had an asthma attack."

He said thanks then went to go help. They had to give her an inhaler. I called Sky's mom, dad, and gran to tell them she had an asthma attack. C'mon Sky! Breathe! She took a big gasp of air and I rushed over to her.

"Sky!" I yelled.

They let her walk over to me and she hugged me. I started tearing up. "It's my fault! You almost died!" I said.

'It's not your fault Will, look at me." She said lifting my chin up. When her family got there, they were so relived. But the only thing that was suspicious is that her inhaler disappeared.

NEXT DAY

I was at my house trying to find a song to try to tell Skylar again. I was looking up random songs. I clicked on one, this is perfect.  Here goes nothing....

=============================================================

Sky's POV

The paramedics told me to take it easy for the next couple days, I can't do anything that will make me breathless. Everyone was so worried about me.