Chapter 5- Dancing To the Truth

'Drew will we be friends forever?'

'Forever and always. Uhm Skylie, I really like this girl and I want to ask he to the dance. But I'm scared to.'

' I dare you to call her right now and ask her! C'mon, it won't be that hard.'

'Well ok'

My phone started ringing. It was Drew.

'Skylie, I really like you. Uhhh would you go to the dance with me?'

'Yes!'

'I promise to never break you. I promise not to hurt you'

I was falling for my best friend.

Sky's POV

I woke up from my nap. I remeber that moment. I thought he cared. I'm scared of falling again. I can't fall again.

Wait, where am I? Oh yeah at the guys' studio.

"Sky? Are you ok?" Sabbi asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I responded.

 "Are you sure? You were crying in your sleep."

"Yeah don't worry about it, anyways, tell me about yourself" i suggested.

"Well I'm Sabrina Rose Behlendorf AKA Sabbi, 15 years young, Gemini, born the 18th day of June. I love music, singing, dancing, playing my guitar, and I dream of being a professional singer like Will. I really don't have a perverted mind, Will says I'm innocent and to stay away from Dalton. He corrupts people." (I thought about how many time Dalton has said something perverted. o.o) 

She sighed before continuing. "I'm afraid to fall in love because my best friends have been hurt before, and I don't want that to happen to me. I-I secretly want someone to treat me like a princes," She whispered.

"It's ok, Dalton likes you," I said.

"Sky, do not meddle" She warned me, placing her hands on her hips.

I smiled deviliously and yelled,"YO RAPATTONI! SABBI WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!"

He smiled and jogged over to the couch and sat next to her. She was casually playing her guitar. He started to show her tricks and stuff. Aww!

I was hungry so I went to go get a bag of chips from the refreshments table. There was one bag of Doritos left. I was eating my doritos happily until Will stole my bag.

"Wiiiiiill! Give me my bag of chips!" I whined.

"No, I'm hungry" he said in the same voice I used. He went to the other couch and sat down.

All the other guys came in and grabbed a water bottle.

"GET YO OWN CHIPS!"I yelled.

"NO I'M TOO LAZY!" He yeled back.

"Will, give her chips back before she goes all ghetto on you" Dana warned.

"TOO LATE!"

I sat on him and started hitting him and punching him soflty. The whole time he just ate my chips. Hmm, he won't give me my chips? THIS IS WAR! I started poking him nonstop and he didn't care so I bit his shoulder.

"Ow! Sky! Why'd you bite me!" Will said rubbing his shoulder.

"Cause you didn't give me my chips! Now hand it over!"

He gave me the bag and it was already empty ;_;

I pretended to cry.

"You ate my fooood you fat hippo!"