Chapter 4- A Secret Crush

HEYLO!

I know I said I wouldn't update because I'm sick but I thought YODO! I'm seriously dying of happiness! Why? CUZ DIS STORY HAS OVER 100 READS! I shall go celebrate! *dancing *coughing Okay maybe I shouldn't celebrate yet......

I PRESENT CHAPTER FOUR- A SCECRET CRUSH!

Sky's POV

"WILL DON'T LOOK BACK THERE!" I screamed and bolted up. Whew, it was a dream. I need a new hiding place. Hmm... My closet? No too obvious. My dresser? nope. OOH IDEA! I went downstairs quietly and opened the cabinet. I took out the Frosted Flakes box and took the cereal out. There's not much left! I haven't eaten Frosted Flakes in awhile!  Oh yeah, Will ate it all -.- He eats like a hippotamus that hasn't eaten in a month! But it's adorable how he eats.... focus Sky! I decided to eat the rest of the cereal since I was starving. I looked at the microwave clock and it said 2:30 am. Why do I keep waking up at 2 in the morning?! ANYWAYS...... I started eating my cereal. I finished in 2 minutes..... wow I eat like Will o.o

After i cleaned up my mess, I took the box upstairs to my room and closed my door. I took the letter out of its hiding place and put it in the cereal box. I hid the cereal box under my bed and made sure no one could see it. Yawn, I'm tired.

"GOOD NIGHT!" I whisper-yelled to no one in particular.

The Next Day

I woke up at 9 am and decided, hey, let's go bother Will today in the studio! I put on my black skinny jeans, a dark blue shirt, and my black vans. I let my blonde hair down and grabbed my phone, walet, and keys. I went to Will's house and knocked on the door. A girl I have never seen before answered the door.

"Uhm, Hi can I help you?" she asked.

"uh... I'm looking for Will." I said cautiously.

"Oh so your that girl that Will has been talking about nonstop. Wow, He's right. You are beautiful! I'm Sabrina Rose Behlendorf , but you can call me Sabbi. I'm Will's sister." She said.

" Sabbi! Who's at the door?" I  heard Will yell.

She smiled at me and turned around.

"It's your girlfriend!" She yelled.

I felt my cheeks turn really red.

"Oh, you like Will!", she sing-songed.

"Shut up," I muttered.

Will came down the stairs and smiled at me.

"Aww, I'm gonna leave you two love birds alone." She said with a smirk.

"Sabbi!" He whined.

"Will!" She whined in the same voice.

"Come in Sky. I see you met my sister." He said.

"Yeah, why didn't you tell me you had a sister! How come I've never seen her!" I exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, She goes to a boarding school so we hardly see her. She transferred back here and she's going to LA arts." He said.

"Oh that's cool! Congrats!," I said to Sabbi.

"Well I have to be at rehersal soon. Wanna come?" Will asked.

"Please Sky! I don't wanna be the only girl there! They smell sometimes! "Sabbi joked while Will glared at her.

"Ok! Leggo!" We all piled into my car and drove there. When we got to the studio, all the other guys were there.

" HEYLO EVERYBODY! QUEEN SKYLAR IN DA HOUSE!" I yelled as I ran around them in circles.

" Uh Will, did you give her candy again?" gabe asked.

"NOPE!"I yelled while Will said yep.

I noticed Dalton and Sabbi kept looking at eachother. I pulled Sabbi over and said, "I notice you looking at Dalton. Is there a secret crush here?" I said.

"Pfft. HA! me like Dalton! hehehe." Sabbi said.

"Tell me or I shall take matters into my own hands", I said evilly.

"You wouldn't." Sabbi said nervously.

"Too late!" I yelled.

"SABRINA AND DALTON RAPATTONI !" I yelled. Both Sabbi and Dalton turned red. Will, Cole, Gabe, DAna, and I all cooed 'aww'!

"You fudging suck Sky." I heard Sabbi mutter. "LOVE YA TOO! " I yelled.

"My turn! SKYLAR AND WILLIAM BEHLENDORF!" Sabbi yelled.

Instantly, everyone started cooing aww and I felt the color rushing to my cheeks. I looked up at Will who's face was srawberry red. 

Oh my gawd, i'm falling for my best friend again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOOOH! SKYLAR HAS A CRUSH! WHAT SHALL HAPPEN?

REMEMBER TO VOTE, AND COMMENT!

5ER HIGH5IVES!

~Phoebe *(-o-)*