Chapter 2- the first letter

Sky's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night because of a weird noise.I looked at my clock. Woah, 2am. I don't remember going to bed... oh yeah. Will just carried me up the stairs and kissed my forehead-WOAH WAIT A MINUTE! WILL KISSED MY FOREHEAD. That doesn- wait what was that. I though I just someone out my window. I got up and looked out my window. I opened my window and saw an envelope lying there. I opened it and there was a bracelet that said my name. Oh, and a note. I climbed up my ladder, turned on my lamp, and started reading.

Dear Skylie,

-wait, only.. OH MY GAWD DREW SENT ME THIS! What does he want? anyways....

Remember this bracelet? We made them together when we were little. Those good times. I know where you live . I know you hang out with Bill or Dill or whoever that is. Come back to me. I love you. Or else. I will leave 10 more letters. If we don't get together by then, well let's just say, there will be consequences.

Love,

Drew

OH NO! I have to tell Will oh wait-

P.S if you think about tell that Dill about any of this  I will find out and you wouldn't want that. I will leave a letter every 2 days.

I can't tell anyone. I need to keep my little brother Tristan safe, Gran safe, mom and dad safe, and Will. I can't let Will get hurt for me again.

*Flashback

'Get away from her Drew!'

'Will no!'

Drew punched Will and he fell to the ground. He was knocked out. Drew ran away. Gran helped me wake up Will. I couldn't believe he did that for me. I owe him.

End Flashback

That happened a month before Drew's final threat-or what I thought was his final threat. Where do I hide the letter? I need to keep it from my family and Will. Oh I have an idea! I hid the letter in the back of my speaker for my TV. As for the bracelet? I threw it out the window. I burned the one I had that said Drew  a long time ago.

Now I have to hope that no one finds it.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*++*+*+**+*+*+*+*+*+*

Will's POV

I woke up at 2 in the morning because I couldn't sleep. I looked out my window and saw someone going to Sky's house. That's weird. I kept watching just to make sure Sky was ok. The figure climbed up to her window and left an object there. Soon after I saw Sky open her window and she picked up the envelope. I couldn't see her expression but she chucked something out the window. I waited a bit, then when Sky closed her window and turned off her lights, I snuck out to her house and saw a bracelet lying there. I picked it up and looked at it. It had Skylar written on it. Hmm. I put the bracelet in my pocket and went to my house. I was about to go back to sleep when I remembered something.

*Flashback

I saw Drew and Sky at school. I really liked Sky and I was going to ask her if she wanted to hang out. I approached them but Nathan took a bracelet out of his pocket, and askd Sky to the dance.

End Flashback

I need to talk to Sky. Drew is back.