Chapter 1- Old friends

four Years later

Sky's P.O.V

It's a boring Thursday afternoon. I'm stuck at home in my room  while Will was at rehearsal with his new boy band IM5. They're still up and coming and honestly, I love all of them to bits. You got Cole Alan Pendery, the 16 year-old typical heart throb, brown hair, brown eyes, and a jaw line that could make a girl melt. You got Dana Garreth Vaughns II, a 14 year-old African American dude with curls that get the girls, (XD) awesome dance moves, addicted to shoes and hats,  and tons of swag. You got Gabriel Morales (Gabe), a 17 year-old actor-singer-comedian-dancer-Batman-fanboy, Latin american, super cool. Then Dalton Louis Rapattoni, a 16 year-old rocker who is awesome at putting eyeliner on, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and is addicted to Doctor Who and Pokemon. Last of all, there's William Jay Behlendorf, Piano prodigy, Asian, loves Pokemon and food, perfect pitch, sweet, adorable, kind, loving...... 

 ANYWAYS...You're probably wondering why I'm not in school. well I'm home schooled with Will and the boys  because I couldn't focus at school because of... 'issues'.

I'm so bored and hungry. Hey, let's Face time Will and make him get ice cream!

*RING RING

A sweaty Will came on screen and smiled.

'HEY SKYLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!" He yelled, making me wince and put my phone farther away from my ear.

" William, how many times do I tell you I like being called Sky?! Anyways.... HEYLO WILLLLLLLLLLL!" I yelled.

"what do you want? I bet it's ice cream."

"What? How do you know I want something? Can't I call my best friend to tell him I love him?" I said with an innocent look on my face.

"Then why did you call me? Just kidding. And by the way when you drag the L in my name it indicates you want something." He said with a mocking innocent look on his face too.

"okay. fine I want ice cream. Can you please get me some?"

"sure. We were just about to go get ice cream. Pick you up in 10?"

"alright. See you then. BYE WIIIIILL!"

"BYE SKYYYYYYYYYY!"

I changed into (pic on side) and grabbed my Iphone ,wallet, and shoved  my earbuds into my pocket. "Bye Gran! I'm gonna go get ice cream with Will and the guys!" "Bye Flower!"

I walked outside and saw the guys. I ran up to them and gave them hugs.

"DALTY-POO! COLEY-POLEY! BATMAN! DANA! WILL! HEYLO!" I yelled.

" Will, are you sure you want to take her to get ice cream? She's already too hyper!" Gabe said while I jumped on Will's back. "Yep. Leggo!" We all got in the car, Gabe in the driver's seat, Dana in the front, Dalton, Cole, Will, and I in the back. 'Love Like Woe' by the Ready Set came on the radio."DANA TURN IT UP!"  We all started singing.

whoa oh oh oh oh

whoa oh oh oh oh

I kinda feel like it dont make

like-like-like it dont make

feel like it dont make sense

I'm thinking, baby, you and I are undeniable

But I'm finding out loves unreliable

I'm giving all I got just to make you stay

Or am I just a roadblock in your way?