I went downstairs to the kitchen. I seen Ariana came downstairs. "Yoda."

"Chi, speak English please." Ariana says as she comes downstairs running to hug me from behind.

I laughed. "This is English. Only my Floridians would know."

"Well, you know I'm a cali girl-" she turned around. "Ahhh food!" She jumped and sat nicely at the table smiling and going deep into her plate.

I laughed again. "Fat ass. Yoda is how you greet people. It's like saying hello or wassup, aight?"

She nodded, mouth full.

I look down at the time and went straight to the fridge. I looked for water bottle but realized there was any. "We have any more water?" I turned back to her.

She shook her head. "No, my mom is supposed to go grocery shopping tomorrow."

"I can do it for her. We can go grocery shopping and after I can go to the library. I have time."

"Alright. I'm gonna go let her know." She stood up. "Are you gonna eat?" She asked pointed at the full plate next to her.

I looked at the food and pursed my lips. "No, you can eat it."

"Why not?"

"Just not hungry."

"Shit, more for me" She turned around heading to Clarissa's room.

I pick up the full plate on the table and put it in the microwave, planning on eating it when i come back.

I was born and raised in Florida. I was living in a place called Westgate, in West Palm. Hood shit you feel me? Anyway, we moved away. Not really far just a couple of miles away.

I couldn't leave west palm yet. But I heard my aunt talking about moving and I was gonna have that conversation with her. I'm not ready to move but it's really not my decision to make. It's her house and I'm living under her rules and her roof.

"She gave me 300 for groceries."

I turn my head and walk towards Ariana. "Alright, i think that's enough for just three of us"

"Yeah me too. I barely eat here anyway. I'm always ordering" she shrugged.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah. You need to stop that by the way"

She frowned. "I know. Junk food isn't good. But we're always eating breakfast. She's never here to cook dinner."

I nodded. "I understand but you need to learn to cook your own self."

"You don't cook."

"Because I don't eat."

"Because you don't know how to cook?"

"Nah. I know how to cook, i just don't. There's a difference" I smiled and put my hands on waist.