Getting to know Arella

No ones pov

Raven stood dumbfounded. "Mom". Sweety the women that looked like Raven said. She had pale skin, short purple hair and amethyst eyes.
Raven couldn't believe her mom was alive she hadn't see her since Azarath. "You look beautiful in your wedding dress Raven"Arella said. Standing there mother and daughter wept. They held each other. "How did you guys find her" asked Raven. "Garfeild and Richard" said Starfire we were keeping it a secret until now.

Raven pov
I can't believe my mom is here she's just in time for my wedding. We were eating lunch and she was just staring at me. "What" I asked. "Nothing it just I haven't seen since you were 3 and now your 26. It's been 23 years and she started crying "I just love you too much to lose you again" You won't mom" I said through tears. "Mom"
"Yes" she said wiping tears. "May you walk me down the aisle" " I will be honored Raven".

No ones pov
After their mother and daughter lunch. Raven was getting ready for the bridal shower. Arella was thinking what to get Raven for a gift. Raven had invited every girl she knows and they got her a bunch of gifts. Then Arella thought of what her daughter needed most.

Bridal shower
Everyone came with gifts and the girls chatted. When Raven had opened all her gifts Arella came with this black box.

Arella pov
I hope she likes it.

Raven pov
I opened my moms gift it was a beautiful sapphire necklace. " It was hand crafted in Azarath. It's a fertility necklace you wear it the first week of marriage it was my mothers and now it's yours" my mom said. Without word I hugged her even though I had doubt because of the miscarriage and the infertility scar cancer left me. I went to sleep at Starfire's knowing the next day I would marry the man of my dreams.