New Years Party

Ravens pov
I didn't feel well but I got ready anyway. I put on a short black dress with spaghetti straps on. Gar was down stairs playing with Xavier. I never noticed how good he was with kids. I didn't do much during the party cause I still had migrane. When the clock hit 12 Gar kissed me and I kissed him back. We later went upstairs and I showed him how much I love him.
*Next Day*
I woke up the next morning with a major headache. Maybe I just had a little too much to drink last night. Before I could even lift my head to to go to the bathroom I threw up on Gar.

Garfield's pov
I woke up to the sound of Raven peuking. She must of really not been feeling well cause when I tried to get up the whole bed was covered in it. I got up and waited for when she was done I scooped her off the bed and gave her some medicine. After cleaning the bed Raven got in the shower and went back to sleep. I've never seen her so sick before. Concerned I went to Starfire and she called in an appointment to go see Dr.Lewis.

Raven pov
When I woke up Gar informed me that he thought I should go to the hospital because I still didn't feel well.
*At the hospital*
"Well Raven there's nothing wrong with you"Dr Lewis said. But I thing you could be slightly anemic so go down to the pharmacy and pick up some iron pills. I felt better after taking the pills. Gar and I just slept in the tower all day watching horror films. I really thought I was pregnant this morning. Looks like I dodged a bullet but looking at Gar I wouldn't mind being pregnant because I know he will make a good father.

AN: Please comment or vote or private message. I'll love to hear ideas and I'm always open to critic.