Chapter Two

(Star fires pov)
I was glad to hear  Raven call she hasn't talked to me since the incident. I missed her mono tone voice she's coming today. The others are to friend Cyborg is coming with Bee and baby Xavier he's is the most adorable . Garfield is also coming I do not know whom with this time. Last year it was Terra the year before that it was a girl named Gabby. It's a shame that him and Raven aren't the together. Robin and I got the kids ready. Richard jr got dressed in his cut little holiday sweater and his twin Ruby wore a cute little dress. I can't believe Raven will see the twins all grown up there 3 years old now and I don't think remember her. I was getting the common room ready and heard a knock . "Come in it's open" I said. I saw a pale hand come out and I saw those long gorgeous purple locks." Raven" . " Star"

Garfield 's pov

Today I woke up next to strange girl I was still at the party. The party was for my new company of course I might've gotten to drunk last night. Anyway I quietly tried to put my clothes back on to not wake the girl beside. When I got I realized what happened last night apparently too much. Damn she woke up. Hey Beautiful I was trying to sound interested. " You forgot my name didn't you" Rubbing my neck nervously" I nodded but a lot went on last night and I know asked you to spend the holidays with me." I only said that so I don't get a bad image also remembering the night we had I wouldn't mind keeping her for a few extra days. "Alright anyway my nane is Faun" she said. Looking at the Christmas card I told my assistant to pack our bags because we're headed towards jump city. "Alright girl only only met you last night, but are you ready for two. " Faun smiled and drew me closer.

Cyborgs pov

Were almost there. I called Robin and he said Raven was here. That's how I knew this holiday was going to be different she never comes. I was expecting the usual Beast Boy comes with some skank every time and everyone tries to not lose their cool. But with Raven coming maybe they can be together again that's if she can forgive him for the incident.

Ravens pov
Star fire and I just cried when we saw each other. We hugged silently and she rose up and said we have the catching up to do. I told her about my teaching career and my sad dating life. She introduced to the kids. Their twins I said looking at them they both had Star fires green eyes Robins hair and a mixture of their parents skin. I held them . I get sad sometimes when I hold kids because it reminds me of when I was a mother. Star fire sensed my sadness and offered if I would make cookies with her. I made a bunch of them. By then Cy and Bee were already here and I met baby Xavier( he's so adorable). Everyone was settled in their rooms and got down to common room to play games before we got ready for dinner. " When is Garfield coming " Cy asked. I don't know Star said but the kids seem to love their Uncle G( that's what Richard and ruby called their Uncle). " Did some one say my name" I closed my eyes afraid to open it cause I knew it was Gar. I opened them. " Rae" he said with a girl wearing a too tight dress with blonde hair and blue eyes. I would say he has a type just looking at her. Every one stared at me for a response because I paused to long. " Hello Garfield"I said looking towards Star I said, " I'll be getting ready for dinner now".

(Please comment,follow me, or star this chapter thank you so far for my first view and comment)

AN: If you guys comment I'll try to update daily or whenever I can.