Chapter 4

Ravens pov
Soon after that I pulled away from Gar. I went back down stairs he followed me. When we came back down everyone had left it was just the titans and Faun. Garfield told her to leave and went into his room. " What happened to you guys" asked Cyborg.
"I told him"I said. "About his cheating"asked Bee. " No about my miscarriage" with saying this I went towards my room.

Robin pov
Everyone seemed shocked except for Starfire. "What do you know that your not telling us" I asked her. " Well about four years ago friend Raven saw friend Garfield doing the cheating. She later came to me and told me she was pregnant. I told her I would support so I helped her move to an apartment I went to the appointments and one day friend Raven was covered in blood and she lost the baby. She promised never to say a word after that". Star had tears in her eyes and went to our bedroom I rushed in and rubbed her back telling her I would do the same thing to.

Garfield pov
I woke the next morning very early I knew the only person up this time was Raven. I saw her making her herbal tea . Her beauty still scares me. I love how she tucks her hair behind her ears and how she has depth to her body. I've been around skinny girls for too long and Rae makes you want to trade them all in for her. She noticed me staring "What" she said. " Rae it's been to long since I've seen your beauty. She rolled her eyes. "No I'm serious Rae I'm surprised your not married yet. "Well " she sighed. I just wanna say that Terra drugged my drink and made me sleep with her". " I know she said calmly. We sat on the patio and said nothing.

Ravens pov
When we were in the patio I was staring at him. "I have some where to take you Garfield" I said. " Ok where" he asked. "Just get dressed and get into the car"I said sternly. I put on some jeans and a sweater. When Gar came out he had a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt I gave him while we were dating. " I can't believe you still keep the sweat shirt I gave you for Christmas"I said shocked." You keep the things you love" he said. In the car I drove to the flourist and bought flowers. Wow what's that for he asked. Saying nothing I went to the car and drove for about an hour. We're here I said. This is where our daughter is buried.
Garfield's pov
When Raven drove me to the cemetery I didn't know what to expect. She took my hand and gave the flowers. I put the flowers on a grave that said , My Angel. I cried and set them down Raven went back to the car leaving me with my angel.