Chapter 7

Chapter 7

           Alyssa

        Its kind hard when you open the door and see that your best friend and your frenemy almost kissing. Katherine is my long time best friend and I didn't want her to get hurt anymore, Summer was just an ass as I look back and forth between them Katherine's sister Kathleen came back. 

            Katheleen

       I looked at my sister and her friend as they were about to kiss, my sister always had the tough girl act but I can easily see through it. The days after her accident was bad she was starting to remember everything about Summer and that was not a good reminder, I looked at them as Katherine walked away and going to class. I then looked at Ashley she seemed to miss her. 

         Katherine

      I got up from my place and went to Alyssa as I told her to come with me I need a distraction and Alyssa's house is the only place. We drove to Alyssa's house as we took her mom's vodka and drank and ordered pizza. Everything was fine until when I went home and saw Ashley talking with a guy in the alley, the conversation became tense as I stepped closer to listen but the something hit me as I fell on the floor the darkness slowly consuming me.

       Ashley

    I stood up as Kathleen pushed me back down she said: "You need to rest." I ask her about Katherine but she only told me that it was nothing. I asked some of her friends but none of them told me anything so I guess Alyssa was the only option. I was walking home as my brother stopped me, I didn't see him for a long time as my brother took out a picture and said: "Sis! Long time no see!"  I looked at my brother as I said: "Keith what do you want?" Keith shoved me the picture as I paled..no...he smiled as he said: "Sis I want my money and the days are up."  we both then heard sounds as a man pulling a girl closer I couldn't see her in the dark but it appeared closer as the moonlight shone on her face oh no Katherine... The man said: "Keith we have someone she was eavesdropping."  Keith smiled as he saw my face pale even more and said: "Even better you know her...good now go get your money sis."