Description

Description 

     Katherine was playing around with her iPhone when she heard the house door opened, it was not a great night. It was raining outside, and the trees was shaking rapidly one of them almost seem to smash the windows. Katherine really wanted to call one of the girls in her phone but she broke her phone last night so it was pitch black, the screen is black and it cracked. 

     When Katherine was about to sleep, the doorbell rang loudly. She groaned she didn't really want to get up, she has a huge headache. The doorbell kept on ringing loudly as she shrug off the blanket and hopped off the bed as she went to the door. She opened it as she saw Ashley, her best friend she was in tears her eyes is bloodshed red.  The rain combined her tears as she sobbed onto Katherine's chest, Katherine led her into her living room. 

         Ashley slump down onto her leather sofa as Katherine kneeled down and wipe the tears with her black sweater. Katherine is having mixed feelings as she said: "What happen Ashley?"  Ashley looked at Katherine as she keep on shaking her head said: "I can't tell you."  Katherine was shocked as she hugged her and said: "Why? I'm your friend.. I love you.."  Ashley hugged Katherine tightly as if afraid she will slip away any second said: "I can't tell you you will leave me."  Katherine looked at her furiously said: "Whatever you say you won't lose me."  Ashley hugged her and said: "Katherine I love you and want to be with you but there is something you don't know about me I killed someone...."  

        Katherine backed away as she try to process what she just said, Ashley loved her but the last part was what she.....she....killled....someone...?  Katherine looked at her and said: "You....you killed..someone?"