Chapter 3

Ch 3

    Ashley 

     I woke up because the ice was too cold as I looked over to Katherine and saw that she was on the floor, her sister is beside her and helping her. I don't know what happened to her but my heart ache so much seeing her in pain. Her sister then finally fixed her she was still unconscious but her sister told me to bring her back to their room. 

Katherine

    I couldn't believe I went back into this nightmare, my body was like on fire. My back hurt and my heart was like burning on fire. I remember dad keep on beating me then the girl that broke my heart. Finally my sister lessen my pain and I was being carried back to bed. 

 Ashley

      I cooked some pasta for myself and Katherine as I heard her saying in her dream: "Please dad don't hit mom, I will do anything for you!"  I heard Katherine screaming as I wrap my hands around her. I don't know why I cared for her but I felt a wave of warmth around her. I keep on holding her said: "Katherine your not hurt please wake up."  Katherine calm down and snuggled into her arms as she said: "Summer please don't leave me! I'm sorry!"  I hug her tightly said: "Katherine please wake up!"  I keep on shaking her but it didn't work I put her to sleep as I slept beside her.