Chapter 4

Ch 4

    Katherine woke up as she looked around her this was her room but it didn't feel right, as she looked on the side she saw why there was a girl she doesn't know. Katherine gently shake the girl said: "Hey...hey.."  The girl woked up and looked Katherine in the eyes as she said: "Katherine! Are you okay?"  Katherine looked at her confused and said: "Wait was I sleeping with you last night?"  Ashley looked into her eyes but didn't see the caring amber eyes from yesterday but replaced with cold ones. Ashley said: "I carried you back here your sister told me."  Katherine smiled and said: "Thank you but this me and you is over, this is only one night stand okay?"  Ashley looked at her and feels like she has been punched in the stomach, Ashley nodded then Katherine said: "I need to get to class soo I will see you in the hallway then." 

            Ashley watched Katherine leave as she slowly picked up her bookbag and went to class. She was staring at the playground the whole class, she couldn't pay attention what Katherine said to her was just like ripping her heart out how could a human do that? After class was over, Ashley went to the cafeteria to get her lunch as she walked past the janitor's room the door opened and hit her in the face causing her to stumble and fall. The girl lend her a hand said: "Are you alright?"  Ashley could tell the girl was doing it with someone, her skirt was messed up and her tie was crooked as she helped her up Katherine appeared behind her saying:"Are you okay sweetie?"  The girl looked at her said: "Yes the door just hit her so I"m helping her up."  Katherine fixed her tie as she went to class.