Chapter 5

Ch 5

     Ashley

      I can't believe Katherine think I slept with her but problem is I am starting to warm up to her. Yesterday that side of her no one ever got to see that but I did and I want to know more. I decided to pay her sister a visit, I hope she would tell me I want to help her because she indeed saved my life. I continued to take notes as I saw a girl walk up to Katherine and whisper something in her ear as Katherine walk off with her. 

Alyssa POV

    It was the first day of school and already I regret coming to school, honestly I don't even want to come at all but its school what can we do? Shoot the principal and take his spot and tell the students let's have online class! Yes i would do that but I am too pretty to be wearing orange jumpsuits. I watched as Katherine came in, she looks amazing I always knew she was hot but some people just don't cherish her her ex Summer. That day when I got the call she was in a hospital I freaked out, Kat was my best friend and I don't know what to do if anything bad happens to her. I rushed to the hospital and then they said they lost her memory with Summer in it, I was relieved because Summer was her worst memory.

Katherine POV

        I can tell Carol was sexy, her nice long sexy longs and her perfect body took my breathe away. Carol pushed me to the lockers as she slowly untie my tie and put her hands under my shirt, she slowly made her way up to my abs as I slowly went for her neck. I kissed her neck as I plant kisses all the way down her body, Carol continue to strip my clothes as I tried doing the same as we heard someone opened the door. At the door stood Ashley she was very stunned and shocked. I couldn't tell if her expression is shocked or lust.