*update* + story

Hi guys. I decided to restart and rewrite some of these short storys and really try and give it some thought with it. It has been a few years since I touch any of this but I'm a try again with it since I still see positive feedback from this. But on to the story. Warning their maybe some smut who knows I just write this out my ass half the time.

It was a nice cold texas morning nothing but birds were up but a certain strider was up. His bro was gone for the week so he was all by his lonesome like it was months ago. His brother tend to disappear for some months and appear a week or two later once you realise he was gone again. He always had trouble staying inside with your assholeish self. But he was the one who raised you but you could really care less right now. You had some time to kill so you open your messages and saw you had few unread messages from bro.
Bro: I don't know if you are getting this but happy 20th birthday
Bro:sorry I'm not there
Bro: I had to leave David you know how it is if you want we can go out to eat later my treat ;)
You didn't respond back to his prick ass. You could careless being with him right now. You realised you had a new text message from an unknown number. You chose to fuck around with this guy.
Unknown: hey hot stuff
Dave: sup
Unknown: you want to meet up? And you know chill and shit
Dave didn't have anything better to do fuck he was 20 he could do whatever he wanted since he was 18. He could use somebody right now.
Dave: yeah were you want to meet?
Unknow: come here
It was a house address a few miles away from the apartment.
Unknow: just text me when your here
Dave: k
Dave realised he doesnt have a car to drive there so he gonna have to walk a few miles to get there. Fucking hell dave thought since it will be hotter than hell by the time he gets there. Fuck it he says as he grabs a bottle of water and starts walking to this guys address. Dave didn't even know this guy and yet here he is walking to some random guys house to do whatever. Once he got there it was hotter than he imagined. He texted the guy on his phone.
Dave: okay im here what you want me to do
Unknow: just come in the door unlocked
Dave find this kinda odd but he was already their so he could care less. If he went missing no one would care.
Dave walk through the door. To find a neat entrance way that at had a vase here or their nothing special. He walking a little bit more in to see a living room with nice leather sofas and a big screen tv. So dave guessed this guy had some money or was a theif he didn't know which one yet. He didn't have time to see the kitchen because it was swiftly pined to the ground. This guy had no sound when he snuck up behind you. You didn't have time to think this guy hit your pressure point while you were down.
You ended up waking up in someone's bed room? You thought it was one since whatever you were laying on felt like clouds.
All the sudden a guy came in the room. He sits next to your head so you couldn't really examinen his face very well but he was wearing a Button up and some slaks that looked they were tailored to his fit. He suddenly spoke "your not Julley off of Firenot" his voice sounded like a musky Southern accent and he may of drank some whiskey. You thought Firenot? What the hell is Firenot. Then it came to you it must of been a dating app. "Yeah dude I'm not July or Juney whatever her name was, she musted of give you the wrong number you got fucking played man." You said being a little bit too casual since this was the guy you think that knocked the shit out of you. This guy looks pissed from what you said. "Well a normal person would said wrong number and move on with their life, you on the other hand wanted to mess around." He said. "Did you really think by the way I was texting you was a girl in the first place come on dude think with your head and not your dick." You hiss threw your teeth and you thought about spitting on him but you didn't have time. He was already straddling you. "Dude chill, what I was doing is harmless" you said kinda scared but you are not going to suddenly be a pussy shit on this guy. This guy fucking growled at you once you said that. Is this chicken shit a dog now is what you thought as he undid the button on your pants. "Dude im not gay you" you said jokingly but you think this guy isn't listening. All the sudden he has you pants down to your ankles. You starting think oh fuck and oh shit this man about to reck my ass. This man starts speaking out of the blue." Before I continue I want you to know I won't stop so you better tell me now you kinda already agree to this by entering my house and agreeing to chill" his voice just turns you on a little bit more. You ended up not saying anything so he took your silent as a go a head. The then started to take up your shirt. Once he had it off he admired your scars and muscles from fighting with Bro. He doesnt question them and goes down to your face it started kissing from your temples to your cheek then your lips. When he got down to your lips you decide to be cooky and bite this man's lips. He pulled back with a grunt, and said "fuck man. So you want to do this ruff then." It wasn't really a question since he was leading this fucking boat. "Alright then we will have it ruff." He eyes seemed to change you couldnt tell it it was lust, or anger, it kinda all mixed in with it self. He was back down on you he started with kisses on your neck but then soon after they turned into bites. He couldn't help but left out a few grunts when he bit down. He started to move down your body slowly but you didnt get to now what he did next because this fucker had other plans that he had to get ya again with the pressure points and make you go out again.
When you came too you were completely naked and chained up by your wrist and legs. You looked up to see were it led the chains were connected to the headboard and footboard. While doing so you try to pull on them to see if they would give any to see if you could get out, but it turned out the noise only made things worst. Out from the corner off your eye you saw the man he was completely shirtless now. You could see his scars and his muscler body you could tell he works out at less every other day. He started walking to the edge of the bed. He had something behind his back. Your mind wonder what it could be, the thoughts rang from not so kinky to extreme. The thoughts made your cheeks flustered a little aswell your cock to start to stand up as well. The man lean down to your ear and whispers " someone exited and i havent even started yet, naughty boy." He says as his musky voice hit your ear making you want him more. He stands back up stright and says " Before we start you can call me dirk but you can choose to call me master, daddy, anything you really like." He starts to walk to the foot of the bed and hover over you revealing what he had in his hand it looked like a crop, you wished you didnt know what it was but since your Bro worked in porn you knew everything their was. He started hitting you with it from your chest down to your thighs. It first started lightly then gotten harder by each swat of it. The last few swats you let out a hiss from the crop coming down on your side and thigh. He admired the redness the crop has left on you. He then put it down and go up and kiss your cheek and whispers "good boy" in your ear. He then leans down in a side compartment and grabs out some cats ears and a tail that didn't have a but plug but had a normal belt. This man wanted to fuck you up with you looking like a cat, this man sure does have some weird kinks but you didnt judge, but you still come out with smart ass remarks like "were the paws and do I look like a fucking cat to you" and of course the man had his own come backs such as "the way you were hissing then sure does make you seem more like a cat then a big old puppy." Then the man clips the cat ears into your hair and slips on the cat tail, that looked a little bit more like a fox tail then anything. As you move from him you realise that they had some bells on as well. Dirk then begins to leave the bed and take the chains off and leading you over to a mirror and let you see yourself in it, the cat ears and tail had a nice shade of brown that goes nicely with your hair. It looked like the ears and tail were made for a blonde. He then press gently on your pressure point to make you neal to him. The man left you there to look at your self as he went behind and grab something. It was some rope and grabbed your hand and lead them behind your back so that you could see the tie he was doing to retrain them. He then pull you up and lead you back to the bed. He then leaves you their to grab some lube and something else that you thought was anal beads. He first turn you over so that you were on yout stomach with your legs were hanging off the bed. He then lube up his hands and inserted one of his finger to start preparing you for the beads. You started out letting out a hiss as heove his finger back and forth, as he was doing so he manged to hit your spot and you try your best to not let out a moan. He kept going and hitting that stop as he fingered you until you let out a moan. After a few more thrusts with his finger he pull his hand away and lubed up the beads the first bead went in fine as well the second, the 3rd you could start to feel it inside you. It felt strange but then he started to pull back on it some and then the 3rd and 2nd one came out. He then pushed it back to the 3rd and slowly pushed in the 4 and 5th the he repeated what he did before but only moved down to the 3rd. Then he forced all 6 beads into you. You were trying not to respond to it but you started to pant from trying not to let out a noise. But when it pulled it out to were one 1 was in and forced it back in with 6. That had you, "fuc-k ju-st do- it" you panted out with a moan. He then stops and says " do what you gotta use more words than that." This guy was a massive prick he knew what you wanted. He then continued with the beads going in and out. After a few more time of him doing the motion you spoke again "ahh-h jus-t fuck m-e ahh-h!" You screamed out as he continues, he kept going as you kept letting out pants and moan. It felt like you were about to come, but it all the sudden went away. "Aw what's wrong, cat gotten your tongue." You were pissed. "You fucker what did you do!" You shouted. The man laughed at you "as you see kitten I didnt want you having all the fun so I had to stop you from coming, so I put a cock ring on ya. I dont want you to be done before I even had my way with you." He muskey voice hit your ear like it was nothing. It felt like honey to your ears. You were still panting from the beads even tho they had stop being moved. He then slowly let all the beads out. You then heard his belt and pants come off. Then you were flip over back to your back. You could see his cock, it was a lot bigger than you expected he was a couple inches big than you but then again he was taller than you as well. He started to lube himself up and let you watched untouched. As he was about to enter you he said "this may hurt a little bit but it will fade" he then distracted you by kissing you. You felt him enter you and you can't helped but hiss when he enters, he was alot bigger than the beads. When you hissed he enter his tongue into your mouth, yall at first fought but then you backed down. You let his tonge explore your mouth as he let you adjust to his size. You clawed at his back to tell him to move, and so he does. He backs away from the kiss and starts off slowly and work his way up to a smooth pace. As he was more at a medium speed he could watch the cat ears move up and down with his thrusts. He continued the same pace until you started talking "mmmm fuc-k fast-er." He just grins at you and replies with "oh kitten ask nicely, beg for it." He started to slow down a painful pace until you spoke. "Plewse maste-r go faster, i need it." Your face probably looked like a tomato while daying that. The man rocked in the pace a few more seconds and replied "sure thing kitten" he started to go back to his old paced and stay back on it for a while. He started to lean down and kiss your neck and left a few love bites. You started to become vocal again and let out a few moans for him. "Mm-more, f-faster pleas-se mas-Ster. " you probably sounded like a porn start with those moans but you could careless. He grabbed your leg and put it over his shoulder and finally could hit your spot. Which gotten you screaming for more. After a few more trust you had the need to come again. "Pleas-ee let m-ee come dad-dy, i nee-d it" you say in between moans and pants. As you say thst he take off the cock ring and continue the trust. A few moments later you come from the pace. "Ah-h fuc-k so tigh-t" he says and a few more thrusts he comes and rides it out with a few more trust. Once he was done he sits inside you for a second to catch his breath. He slowly pull out and you can feel the cum come out from your ass, it felt weird since you never had someone cum in your ass before. You both lay their for a moment until he spoke "come one lets go shower" he said as he took of the tail and cat ears off of you.
Yall both shower and dried off he let you use one of his shirt to sleep in.
The next morning when you woke up he brought you food and let you relax. He then brought you your phone you had few missed text from Bro.
Bro: so how was it
Bro: i have gave him your number to text you
Bro:i hope he treated you nicely he one of my good friends.
Bro: call me later and tell me how was it.
You looked up from your phone and looked up at dirk. "So my Bro put you up to this" dirk look down at you. "Yeah, he didnt really gave me much info sides for age, phone number a picture of ya and some info but nothing much, oh and happy birthday David." He said and let you finshed your breakfast. Once you were done he drove you back to your apartment and you thanked him and head inside.

Well i hope you enjoyed it. It wasn't anything special but it was my first time writing smut, so it may of been weird in some parts.