Chapter 4: Meeting my classmates

[Marcus POV]

Looks like my classmates are now familiar with Marcus' attitude of getting angry and hurting people for simple reasons given that right now given those negative glances from them and the atmosphere became heavy.

People are really complex, Marcus included. He wanted to avoid to surround himself with people who cannot jammed with. So when his classmate, Skyler who is also the crowned prince of this country uncovered his crimes. No one protected him. His parents are also disappointed on him and disown him.

That is where I think I don't agree with, it is nice to avoid getting on the bad side of the people without reason.

Seriously, this must be the reason why he don't have friends. No one can keep up with his attitude. But I also don't have many friends back then so having no one is not a huge problem for me.

While I walked on my desk,some man with bruise on his face appeared in front of me.

"Excuse me? Can you please move?"

The man bowed in front of me, "I am sorry for sitting on your desk!" Looks like tears formed in his eyes

Oh. Right. This must be the person that I punched. "It's okay, I also apologize for my actions. Just stop sitting on my desk and we are good".

'I am really a good actor. I want to pat myself on the back'

I noticed that my classmates are shocked with my attitude. I heard someone said, "what a half hearted apologize". Yeah, whispering that is useless when I can still hear that, you know?

The person in front of me move and I continue to walked towards my desk. I didn't notice that Skyler is behind me, what a cliché setup. We are seatmates. Even if I don't look, I can feel those piercing glances from him.

The instructor came inside afterwards and I can see some of my classmates are trying to be awake while opening their books. I think it is because it was still 7 am and our first subject is Math. Haha, jokes on them. Math is my favorite subject and I glance sideways, I saw Skyler writing memos beside the formula. Wow, looks like the country will prosper because of the crowned prince's hard-working attitude.

Even if he is the prince he wanted to know his country and enrolled on Ainsworth Academy that doesn't discriminate commoners who wanted to learn. This academy gave scholarship with high intelligence and skills. The reason why the  female lead, Sophie entered and met Skyler.

The instructor then noticed our class are sleepy so he give our surprise quiz. Many of our classmates are shocked and pleading to move it. But the instructor remained on his decision so all of us are answering his problem written on the board. I easily answered those problems and passed the paper in front. When the instructor checked those paper, I was the only one who aced the score. My eyes widened 'Then what happened to Skyler?!"  It seems that his score was only 75%. Both of us passed the quiz while the rest failed.

The class ended with dejected faces of my classmates. I sighed, my dream is to be a Math instructor but if i strayed away from Marcus' original attitude then there might be changes on the flow of the story.

I don't know who the ending, not even the final boss. I mentally sighed. What should I do? I want to help my classmates. An idea popped on my head.  I think I can do this. I started to act the way Marcus showed his attitude to his classmates.

I stood up and banged my hands on the desk, "Is this class full of stupid people?" All of my classmates turned to my direction. I smiled, " Looks like it can't be helped, shall the great one teach you basic mathematics?"