Chapter 5

I am bad as Rick. Lol. IamJohnnytest, Greeninjagal, and awesomeness_required are all awesome writers. I finished Blood of Olympus so this might have a big spoiler. ______________________________________________________________

Travis's POV

I was going to kill Connor. He volunteers me for a mission that I didn't want. Then he pushed me off Festus. Pushed. Then he goes and breaks the window. Why can't we ever use the front door? Just once.

So all in all my brother was the cause of this slightly weird situation. Slightly. Inside joke. Slightly.

So a drunk pirate was coming off the elevator, a girl dressed in all black had come through the window on Mrs.O'Leary, Percy was standing with his sword drawn, a girl about 14 was standing with her fists up, Travis was lying among brocken glass, and Ironman was looking confused.

I decided to straighten things out, being the son of the god of messengers and all.

"I'm Travis, son of the god Hermes. Who are you?"

Ironman was the first to answer, "I'm Tony Stark also known as Ironman,and isn't the god Hermes Greek?" I grinned, mortals. "Yes so to put it simply Greek and Roman gods exist. I'm half god, half mortal. Any questions? "

The fist girl looked confused for a moment, shook it off and said, "I'm Max."

The girl in back said, "Tris"

"Percy"

"Connor" soon to be dead

Then a loud voice said, "Thor son of Odin, Norse god".

And then just when I thought nothing could supprise me more...

"Leo McShizzle, bad boy supreme, cause this girl is on fire."

And I thought Nico was the only one who could commune with the dead.

Slightly