Steven looked at Sally-Ann  and told her he didn't  wish to talk about that crazy bitch anymore. Than  he asked if her if she was free
Saturday night as there was somewhere he wished to take her.  She told him she was as free as a bird and he smiled and said terrific.
"We'll meet  here for a coffee at 6pm,"  he told her.

Saturday came  rathef quickly and young Skyanne  was having  a sleep over  at Catilyn ' s  place; which meant Sally-Ann  had the whole house to herself. She decided to lazy around the pool reading a book to fill the day in before she had to go get herself ready to meet Steven in town.

Dead on 4:30pm,  Sally-Ann  went ran herself a nice warm bubble bath, applied a face mask, climbed into the tub to soak for an half an hour. She shaved her legs, washed hair, rinsed her face, got out of the tub, wrapped  a towel around herself, one on her head, than went tomher room to dig something out of her wardrobe to wear.

She had chosen  a ice satin open shoulder blouse, a white ruffle he knitted skirt, a pink kimone and grabbed herself  a pair of white millie slingback wedge shoes. Next Sally-Ann  tied her hair back in a fishtal, applied some make-up and for the final touches, she had a pair of diamond  hoop earrings with a matching necklace.

Checking herself in the mirror, she thought too herself ,"Yes that will be fine," as she grabbed her handbag  and headed for her car.

Pulling up outthe front of the Tavern,  Sally-Ann  got out and locked her car, than headed inside to meet Steven.

Taking a seat, Steven asked her how her week had been and she told him it had been  a pretty hetic one and asked him how his week had been. He told her it  was pretty crappy, but rewarding on the same token.

After there coffee, they headed to a nice in restaurant  to have  something to eat before heading over to the theatre.

Sally-Ann  asked Steven where he was taking her, and he told her he had heard  a few of the boys at work talking about  "Gately on Broadway,"  that there wives had seen  and that was where he was taking her. "You will love it baby-girl".

Once they had finished  eatting,Steven paid the bill, they both climbed  into Stevens car and drove to the theater.

After parking the car, Steven grabbed  her hand and off they went to find there seats.  Steven had booked the seats for the front row.
Taking there seat , they waited for the show to begin.

Two hours later when the show finished, Sally-Ann  turned to face Steven and told him that was the most magnificent  performance  she'd ever seen. She loved it, loved everything  about it... right down to there backdrops and costumes.  She couldn't  thank him enough for asking her to join him. He just smiled at her and told her it was his pleasure.... but the night wasn't  over yet.

Steven suggested  a stroll along the beach and  maybe a nightcap at my place afterwards.
Sally-Ann  looked at him and told him, she was in for the walk along the beach, however the nightcap part.... she was hesitated on the idea of it.
Steven looked at her and asured Sally-Ann it was nothing more than a friendly coffee.

Walking along the beach front , they soon came to a ramp over looking the ocean. Steven turned to Sally-Ann  and asked if she remembers coming down here as a young teenage girl and they would sit on the jetty watching the boats sail out into the horizon.  He told her he can remembers  once that she told him she wanted to sail away to some desert  Island to get away for  life for awhile.
She just laughed and couldn't  believe  he actually remembered  that.