"What? You, to look after me? Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?"

"Oh shut up, Leo. Let's just get this over with." I replied a little annoyed.

Great way to be nice.

At the ride

"Stop the car," I said to him.

"What? We're still a few blocks away," he replied confused.

"Yeah, well I can't be seen with you, I'm sure you're one of those popular guys and I don't need people especially girls hating on me on the first day if they see me with you," I answered.

With no hesitation, he replied, "That's their problem."

"Come on, Leo. Pull over."

"Nope. I kinda promised your mom to make sure you get into school safely so," he says, but I was confused for he said it without in a tone where he actually cares.

I rolled my eyes.

"What was that?" he asked.

"Nothing."

Butterflies. Butterflies scattered in my stomach. I'm so nervous. Whaf if people don't like me? Or what if I don't like them? Would I have any social life? My lips are getting dry, I could feel it. Suddenly my thoughts were stopped as Leo pulled over.

"We're here," he said.

He got out of the car first then walked straight not even waiting for me. Students' and even teachers' eyes are locked at him. Some are taking pictures, some are high-fiving him, most are greeting and acknowledging his presence. Shit, he really is a big deal in this school.

People are a little calm now so I decided maybe it's time to get out of the car.

Or maybe not.

The sound of the car door being closed got their attention and looked at me.

Different eyes are drawn into me. Some are confused, most are annoyed ready to come at me.

Oh my God. Run. Just run Giselle, no one will blame you. No, just get back to the car. Wait no, just start walking!

"Uh, who are you?" this girl with a high ponytail, pink skirt with matching white top and heels asked.

"Um, n-nobody. Literally nobody," I replied.

"What are you doing in Leo's car?" another girl asked.

"Well-"

"She's with me. All of you, leave." Leo says calmly. Then of course, people slowly started scattering, leaving, and minding their own business.

"I-uh, thanks." I said, trying to lighten his mood which was changed immediately as soon as he got out of the car.

He didn't respond and just left me there.
Okay, sure. Pretty jerk of him, but whatever.

I was looking in my schedule paper and you can tell by my face on how stressed I am as I struggle to find my room. This school is huge.

"Hey, need some help?" a goth girl spoke popping a bubblegum with a smile, along with a guy. They're both gorgeous.

"Oh, wow. Thank you so much, that'd be awesome! So it says here first I have AP Calcul-"

"Wait but seriously though, why were you with Leo? I mean oh my gosh that is so cool. Are you guys dating or what?" the guy interrupted.

"Cut it out, Danny! Sorry. He's almost too gay to function." she said.

"It's okay, and, no. We're not dating thank you very much. And I guess you could say I'm his personal assistant that's why. No big deal, really." I let out a little chuckle because I can't help but laugh with his personality.

"Shut up! You're his PA? Omg. Teach me your ways, girl." Danny said.

"I'm Dwyneth, and this is Danny. Can I look at your schedule paper?" she introduced themselves.

"Giselle, nice to meet you."

"We have the same first period!" Danny exclaimed. I can't help but to be happy. I thought making friends would be more difficult. I guess not.

 I guess not