✴62✴

Taeyong got out of bed and made his way to the backyard, checking on Ruby and making sure to refill her food.

He cleaned up after his chicks and assured they too had enough food.

After he'd cared for his pets, he went ahead and showered before starting breakfast. As always, he was amazed his boyfriend slept for so long.

Once the table was set, he went to wake up Jaehyun, smiling at how ethereal he looked even while sleeping.

He picked up a cushion and threw it at Jaehyun's head, "Jeffreyyyy, time to get up."

When all he got in return was a grumble, he decided to use desperate matters. He ran up and jumped on the younger, who groaned in response.

Straddling him, Taeyong began bouncing, shaking Jaehyun awake.

"Okay, okay, I'm up," After pushing Taeyong off of him, Jaehyun finally began to sit up. Before he had the chance to fall asleep once more, Taeyong quickly pulled him out of bed and dragged him to the kitchen.

Together they say and ate breakfast, all the while the elder laughed and giggled at the sleepy boy across from him.

Once they'd finished their food, Jaehyun washed up the dishes and he then went for a shower. While he showered, Taeyong prepared his clothes for the day, leaving them neatly laid out on the bed.

The two of them spent the day at the arcade, teasing each other constantly until they received a message from Jungwoo.

"Come on, he sent us his address! I've gotta go home and feed the fish before we leave," With that, he dragged Jaehyun away from the arcade games and to the bus stop.

The second they arrived home, Taeyong ran off to feed his fish. As he sprinkled food into their tank he looked around worrisomely as one fish couldn't be seen, "Where's Gyu? Hyunnie, did you see Gyu when you fed them last night?"

Jaehyun joined his worried boyfriend and rested a hand on his back as he leaned over and easily found the hidden fish, "He's back there, in the log. See?"

Relief filled Taeyong as he closed the lid of the tank and grabbed anything they might need if they were spending the night at Jungwoo's house.

"Lets go, it's only two blocks away so we can walk, yeah?" Taeyong nodded and the two of them made their way to the apartment complex.

In the apartment already was Doyoung, Kun, Ten, Johnny, Taeil and Yangyang.

They were organising sleeping arrangements when the doorbell rang, Jungwoo opened it up and greeted Mark and Haechan.

The younger of the two didn't hesitate to begin teasing and bothering everyone.

Mark only shook his head and went to sit beside Johnny. Not long after, the doorbell could be heard once more, this time it was Taeyong and Jaehyun.

Jaehyun joined his two American friends (shut up Canada is a part of the continent - North America. It's like saying Chinese people aren't asian). Taeyong immediately found the small dog and sat on the floor to play with it.

Though it was an apartment, it seemed there was an exception made. That, or it was there against the rules.

Jungwoo sat down with Taeyong and explained the sleeping situation, "There's 3 spare bedrooms, one of them has two beds. So we'll probably have couples roomed together. Kun, Yangyang, Taeil Doyoung and probably Mark and Haechan, will be out in the lounge room. Jeno, Renjun and Jaemin will get one of the spare rooms, you and Jaehyun will be in with Yuta and Winwin, and the other room will go to Ten and Johnny."

Taeyong thought for a moment before speaking up, "I think Yuta and Winwin will stay up later than everyone else, watching Japanese dramas probably. Why don't you switch them out with Kun and Doyoung?"

"Are you sure? They aren't that close and they'd have to share a bed," He held back his smile knowing just how wrong Jungwoo was.

"Yeah, I'm sure. They'll work something out, and I guaruntee you Yuta won't go to bed until Winwin watches some Japanese stuff with him," Jungwoo finally agreed, knowing he was right.

Taeyong walked over to Kun and told him, the younger could barely hide his smile until he thought of one other thing, "What about Jaehyun?"

"He's not that observant, and if he does say anything to me I'll shut him up," Kun nodded and hugged Taeyong in thanks.

The door suddenly swung open and in walked Renjun, Jaemin and Jeno, "Who's place is this!?"

Renjun's loud question made everyone turn heads, "Jungwoo's?"

Jeno ran to hug his best friend before they listened to Jaemin speak up, "Jungwoo lives in a duplex home."

The mentioned boy turned red as all eyes were on him, "This is Lucas' apartment, he has more room than me and we figured everybody would be staying over. My place just isn't big enough."

All eyes were now on Lucas, who's eyes widened as he left the linen cupboard. He held blankets, pillows, sheets and quilt covers in his arms. He hadn't heard the previous conversation and felt attacked by all the stares, "What?"

Soft laughter could be heard and Jeno then turned back to Jungwoo, "So where are we sleeping?"

Renjun eyed the boys, making sure 'we' referred to the three of them rather than Jeno and Jungwoo. The younger was dragged by Jungwoo to the spare room, showing him the large bed, "You guys are in here. Then there's six boys in the lounge room and the rest in the other rooms."

"Is the lounge room set up yet?" Jungwoo shook his head and Jeno jumped, grabbing his hand and pulling him to the lounge room, "Come on let's set it up for them."

Once Lucas set out the mattresses and put sheets on them, the two boys put all the pillow cases on the pillows.

Lucas sat on the couch watching with a smile, shaking his head as Jungwoo crawled into a quilt cover. It was laid out neatly on the floor, he asked Jeno to hand him a corner and pulled it to the corresponding corner of the cover.

Jeno then took hold of that corner, then the next after Jungwoo pulled it in place. He crawled out and straightened out the quilt, making sure it was all in the cover before buttoning it up, "You amaze me, Woo."

Lucas laughed and left the boys to finish up in the lounge room.