✴49✴

Lucas opened his eyes, looking toward the green and blue clock on the wall. It read 10:47, he felt relaxed knowing he got quite the sleep in.

But soon that feeling was replaced with panic as he realised the cause of his awakening; his phone was vibrating like crazy on the bedside table.

Quickly he unlocked his phone and turned it off, relaxing once more when the peacefulness in the room returned. He closed his eyes and let out a long breath, wanting to stretch but giving it a second thought.

He looked down to his gorgeous boyfriend, admiring the beauty of his angelic sleeping state.

Jungwoo was smiling in his sleep, supporting Lucas' belief of the fact that Jungwoo was always happy. He loved seeing his smile and seeing him so comfortable only made the younger that much happier.

Gently stroking Jungwoo's soft hair, he looked towards the window and saw the curtains weren't closed properly.

Worrying the sunlight might wake his angel from slumber, he very carefully got out of bed, sliding out from under Jungwoo to close the curtains fully. Deciding not to get back into bed with the risk of waking the boy, he left the room and started making ramen.

As he was stirring the noodles, he heard a vibration and headed over to the couch. There, he saw Jungwoo's phone.

"Ah, that's where he left it," mumbled Lucas as he picked it up, illuminating the screen was two messages.

He pressed on the message and unlocked the phone.

xXleejenoXx: Hi ^-^

I wanna meet up with youuuuu. Are you free today?

babywoo: Yep! Meet at my place in an hour?

xXleejenoXx: Ok

By that time the ramen was ready and since he had a friend coming over, Lucas went to wake his boyfriend.

Quietly, he opened the door and made his way over to Jungwoo. He crouched beside the bed and whispered Jungwoo's name, "Woo. Woo baby come on."

In response were confused grumbles, Jungwoo was clearly still asleep. He sighed and laid next to sleeping Jungwoo in bed. He tucked hair behind his hyung's ear, smiling at the sight of his beautiful bareface.

"Baby, it's time to get up now," he pecked Jungwoo softly on the nose, "Come on Woo, I've made you some ramen and Jeno is coming over later. Don't you wanna eat and then wash up so you aren't smelly when he gets here."

He laughed when he saw a grumpy frown and the owner of said frown, open his eyes to glare at Lucas with bunched up eyebrows, "I'm not smelly. You're smelly."

He hugged Lucas tight and cuddled up to him, trying to force himself awake but clearly only falling asleep more as he got comfortable again. The younger grabbed Jungwoo's hands and unwrapped him from the hug.

Still holding his hands, he stood up and gently tugged Jungwoo, laughing at his sleepy state.

"Come on, there's food waiting for you in the kitchen, let's go," at the word 'food' Jungwoo's eyes went wide and he gave a big grin. He was now wide awake and held onto Lucas, still cuddling into him as they walked out into the kitchen together.

He sat down and began happily eating his ramen. Every now and then Lucas would steal some, but he didn't mind as the younger hadn't prepared a bowl for himself.

Once the food was gone, they had a shower and got dressed into comfortable clothes.

They amused themselves with video games until Jeno arrived at the door. Opening the door, Jungwoo pounced onto his best friend, attacking him with a bear hug.

Both of the boys had huge growing smiles on their faces, but the hug halted as Jungwoo's expression shifted to surprise.

"Oh, hi. I didn't know you guys were coming too," He waved at Renjun and Jaemin, inviting the three inside.

"Well I knew Lucas was be here and I didn't want him to be bored, so I brought them too. I hope it's okay?" Nodding happily, he felt giddy his best friend had thought of Lucas.

"Wait but how did you know he was here?"

Jeno smiled his infamous puppy-eye smile. He brought up his phone, showing messages between the two that Jungwoo didn't recall, "No emojis."

They laughed together and looked over at Lucas who seemed embarrassed for being caught.

The five boys spent the rest of the day together. They went to the park, ate hot chips and ice cream at the beach, they went shopping and got new clothes. The whole day was full of smiles and laughs.

It was clear to see that every passing moment that Jeno and Jungwoo spent together, they were getting even closer if possible. If the clingyness of the two boys wasn't easy to see before it was clear as day now after they were constantly hugging and even holding hands everywhere they went.

Lucas seemed to nag Jaemin all day about the nickname Nana as he didn't understand it. And Renjun continously told Lucas he was too tall, they even scared each other multiple times throughout the day.

Overall the three just bonded over how happy they were to see their boyfriend's so joyful. They watched them with smiles and spoke about how cute the two soft boys were, fonding over their cute friendship.

On their way home from the shops they stopped at the movies. Jungwoo was exhausted after the long day, despite his sleep in that morning.

He found the movie rather boring and ended up dozing off. It seems Jeno didn't like the movie as Lucas heard a strange noise only to look over and see the boy straddling Renjun. The two were in the middle of a heated make out session, aggressively attacking each other's lips and moaning quietly.

Jaemin watched silently, admiring his dirty beauties. His eyes scanned up and down the two as he ran his tongue across the inside of his mouth. With eyes full of lust he bit his lip attempting to calm himself down.

Face burning red, Lucas diverted his attention. Instead he looked to the boy next to him, who stirred in his sleep as Renjun let out a rather loud moan.

A dozen eyes were on the couple causing lewd sounds, Lucas lowered himself in his seat but immediately changed his priority as he saw Jungwoo opening his eyes.

Quickly Lucas jumped into action, knowing the acts happening beside him would make him uncomfortable. He raised the armrest and moved Jungwoo onto his lap, holding his head against his chest.

"Go back to sleep baby, don't worry. The movies almost over," He nodded and fell back into Lucas' embrace. The way he held Jungwoo against his chest blocked his ear effectively so he wouldn't hear anything to wake him.

With the calming sound of Lucas' heartbeat, the elder fell asleep comfortably.