✴12✴

Johnny woke up and stretched. The sunlight seemed brighter than usual so he cowered back into his cave beneath a pillow and rolled over.

That wasn't the best plan as he forgot he was on the couch, well not anymore. He was on the floor.

He rubbed his head, having bumped it on the coffee table when he fell, and noticed a note taped onto his blanket.

The Chicago man picked up the note and laughed gently as he read it, admired the cute, messy handwriting.

He stood up, bringing the note with him and dropping it onto the coffee table. He went to find his phone, noticing an extra bowl beside the sink, all washed up with a spoon alongside it.

Once he'd found his phone, he was quick to snap a photo of the note.

DaddyJohn:

You're a dork, you know that?

20outta10: 😇

He smiled at the reply and put his phone down, thinking back to the previous day. He really did have a great time with Ten.

And he couldn't get over the outfit choice, the short boy wore a pink sleeveless top. He had black skinny jeans on and a thin black belt with a small gold buckle.

It seemed like it was the tightest it could go, which messed with Johnny's mind in a way he never thought it would. Truth is, he asked Ten to wear a belt because he wanted to see his waist. Johnny was surprised with how small he was. It just made him more attractive in Johnny's eyes.

Around said waist was a black crystal wash hoodie tied, which he wore when it got late.

Johnny could not stop thinking about Ten, how good he looked, how cute and shy he was, how excited he got over small things.

Ten clouded his mind, every thought revolved around the boy.