✴22✴

Jisung exited the airport, breathing in the Shanghai air. He did not want to be here but he figured he should make the best of it, besides, he was excited to meet his friend.

"Park Jisung!" He rushes over to the taxi his mother was stood by. Inside, he found his father with a displeased look on his face, What's new.

His mother sat beside him after forcing all the luggage into the boot, then pulled the door shut. He plugged in his earphones so he could ignore all the sounds of the world.

And to pass time he started messaging the friend he was so eager to meet.

xSungiex: I've just landed!

So what day you wanna meet?

zhong_LeLe: whenever im not doing anything for like

all of the 2 weeks ur here

dont really have a life tbh

It wasn't hard to tell that for the past two days, Lele seemed less like himself. But Jisung didn't want to pry, so he tried to cheer him up a bit.

xSungiex: Haha same

Would it seem totally desperate if I asked to meet today after I'd gotten settled in

zhong_LeLe: nah thats fine

like i said i have no life so its not like id have plans anyway

Jisung sighed, unable to help Lele's mood. He was about to type out a reply when his mother tapped his shoulder, telling him they'd arrived at the hotel.

Jisung got out of the car before freezing and realising this was not a hotel but rather a shitty old motel.

He turned around to question what was happening and found his luggage had been unloaded and his mother was getting back into the taxi.

"Sorry Jisung, but we're going to be having very important people with us and we don't want our image to be damaged by having a son with us. There's some money in your pillowcase, it really is nice here. Be safe!"

Then they drove off.

He stood with his mouth hung open until it clicked what had just happened. He kicked his suitcase and sat down on top of it.

"Stupid fucking parents, if you can even call them that. What a bitch," He mumbled hateful words as he struggled to drag his suitcases inside to reception.

"Park Jisung?" He nodded, shocked that the receptionist knew his name, "There's a room waiting."

He followed the man down a creaky hallway, ignoring the strange smell, until they stoped at a door labelled 13a.

"Here you are. This is your room key, power and water switch off at 10. That's also the curfew, if you're back later than that you're locked out until 5am."

The man left straight after, not giving Jisung time to ask questions, which he had a lot of.

The only good thing to happen so far was that man speaking in Korean so he could understand. But Jisung couldn't even focus on that, too pissed off by all the bad things that had happened.

He threw his backpack into the corner of the room and dumped the two suitcases by the end of the bed before collapsing onto it.

His phone vibrated and he pulled it out from under him.

zhong_LeLe: you ready to meet yet

xSungiex: Yeah sure

Where'd you have in mind

zhong_LeLe: ill meet you at happy valley amusement park