Past to Present 27

Start from the beginning

"Eomma, Jung is trying to fix what was broken before. Shall I accept him?"

"Maria, did you really love him?"

"Of course mom, he's my world back then, I love him with all my heart."

"Is he still important in your life?"

"Yes."

"Are there things or anything that you miss about him?"

"I miss his presence."

"When you miss someone being around you, he is not just someone else, you still love him."

"But I'm afraid he might cheat again. Mom you know my pains, you witnessed the sorrows and cries I've been through just because of him."

"Maria, do you know that Jung is imperfect when you start loving him?"

"Yes mom."

"Always remember that you love an imperfect human, so don't expect him to be perfect. He has mistakes and all people make a mistake. If he is coming back into your life and he has still a part of your life, why not give him another chance?"

"But I have someone already mom, he used to be my comforter when I was too hurt, what will happen to him?"

"Maria, if he love you then he will understand your decision, he will be happy of your decision, he will be happy when you see you happy. Everybody deserves a second chance. Bear in mind how your love started. Until now, many are still hoping for your happy ending. Please listen to your heart."

"Eomma..."

"It is not true that what is broken can't be fixed. I believe that whatever broken is an instrument to remind that love is an instrument to fix what is broken. Love is like a glue that will fix what is already broken and to make it stronger."

"I'm afraid I might do the wrong decision."

"Anak, I witnessed how Jung loved you back then. He was just a victim of bad infuence. He didn't intend to hurt you. And one thing more, did he not ask for your apology?"

"He did."

"Then who are you not to forgive him? Give him at least one chance to weigh if you still love him."

...

"After 1 year of Jung coming back here and to where your mom is reviewing for her exam. Your mom decided to accept Jung again in her life. Although they are not in showbiz again that time, it was a very big celebration among their fans. And it was a wholeworld celebration when they decided to tie the knot."

"Granma, why is it that they seem not to be okay this past few years?"

"Again, when you were 8 years old, your dad cheated again to your mom."

"Granma, mom haven't forgiven Dad yet?"

"He forgive him, that is why they did not separated or divorced."

"But being cold to dad is like showing mom haven't forgive him yet."

"Your mom already explained her side why she is tough to your dad. "

Flashback...

"Maria, haven't you forgiven Jung yet?"

"I did mom."

"But why can't I feel you're in good condition?"

"Mom, you know how I love him. I love him so much, I even love him more than my life but what he had done? Am I not enough for him? Do I not deserve his 100 percent love? Did he not feel my love that he needs to look for love from someone else? It hurts mom, and I am really hurting a lot. I feel like someone peeled off my feet skin without anesthesia and letting me run immediately on the hot stones. Mom, please let me teach him a lesson this time until the wound will totally healed. "
...

"Shar ah, let's wait until the wound will heal. I know the wound will close by itself. And once it is closed she will no longer feel how hurt it is."

I wanted to go Korea right away after hearing Granma's story. I want to see mom and dad the way they are before. I know it's not only me who will feel joy but all of those who love them.

That time, I decided to tell Donny that I love him. I don't want to waste precious times being together with him. I love Donny and I want to tell him I also love him.

Shortly thereafter, Donny called me on my phone.

"Hi Shar, how's your stay there?"

"Donny..."

"Shar, how is your stay there? Have you meet your grandma?"

"Donny...I have something to tell you."

"I'm listening."