Beast's desperation....

Start from the beginning

The Dark King sat with his most faithful man in the throne room. He sat on his throne, looking enraged. Dravid sat on the floor and pressed his legs, just like a faithful and devoted servant. The Dark King was breathing heavily perhaps for the reason that he was beyond furious.
"Tried everything but to no avail. " the Dark King muttered with gritted teeth. Dravid looked at him with pity.
"Why aren't you speaking, nasty wolf. What should I do now.!!! Romantic dinner idea was a complete fiasco. " he scowled, folding his arms. Dravid chuckled.
"Baba Dravid has a solution to every problem, my Lord. See, I have got a new book. 'How to become a playboy' I am positive that this is what you need, my Lord. " Dravid said as he flaunted the book in front of his eyes. The Dark King furrowed his brows.
"What is a playboy. " he asked Dravid.
"Even I don't know but I am certain, must be printed in the book. " Dravid said as he opened the book and started to turn the pages. He finally halted when he discovered the defination of a playboy.
"A playboy is a man who dazzles the women with his charming looks and than beds them. " Dravid read with a smile. Howbeit the smile soon vanished when he saw the Dark King glaring at him. And that's when he realised what kind of trash book he had brought with him. Dravid gulped.
"I want only one girl to love me. I don't want to be a manwhore, nasty wolf. " the Dark King muttered as he grappled the neck of Dravid and raised him high up in the air. Dravid coughed.
"I am s.....o......rry my Lord, I promise I will bring a new book tomorrow. " Dravid said with difficulty. The Dark King hurled him down on the floor.
"This time don't bring this kind of trash again or else I will rip you in half. " the dark king warned him. Dravid nodded, scared as he clutched the book tightly and dashed outside.
"Useless. I will have to do something by myself. " he mumbled as he leaned back on his throne.

It was 9:00 pm in the night when sharanya was sitting inside her room. She was engrossed in reading the novel.

Abruptly she felt someone's presence inside the room

Abruptly she felt someone's presence inside the room. She looked up to find no one. She glanced around the room to find herself completely alone.
"Must be my imagination. " she mumbled to herself as she resumed reading her novel. Few minutes later she once again felt someone's presence. She closed the book and kept it aside. She got up from the couch and glanced around the room yet no one was to be located. She strolled towards the balcony. She stood in her balcony gazing at the stars. Howbeit a sudden rustling sound caught her attention. She turned back. The instant she turned back she shrieked. Perhaps because she wasn't expecting it to be here. She gaped in the front to find a huge wolf standing right in front of her. His eyes fixed on her. The wolf had a shiny silver fur and was fairly taller than a 6ft man. Besides he was pretty heavy as just by seeing him one could certainly make out that he must be no less than 110 kgs or perhaps more. The wolf didn't do anything, perhaps for the reason that he was too occupied in staring at her face. Sharanya nevertheless was beyond terrified after seeing this gigantic wolf. Her feet started to back away on their own and she was thankful for that. The wolf started to take predatory steps towards her after watching her backing away from him. With her every step back, he stepped ahead. The curious game of steps continued until she reached near the boundary of the balcony. Her back hit the iron railing and she shrieked as tears slipped down her pretty eyes. She stood there petrified.
"Go..........Go............" she wanted to speak howbeit the words didn't wanted to come out of her mouth. She clutched the iron railing tightly and squeezed her eyes shut as she saw the wolf was not just 2 steps away from her. She closed her eyes and awaited him to pounce on her yet it didn't betide. Howbeit she didn't had the courage to open her eyes. She closed her eyes and waited for the attack to occur anytime soon. Nevertheless a sticky and watery sensation on her cheek compel her to change her mind. She slowly opened her eyes and peeked through her eyelashes to find the gigantic wolf sitting near her and licking her face. She looked at him agape. The wolf didn't look as much as horrendous as much as he looked few minutes prior. The wolf woofed like a puppy, beckoning her to pat his head. She smiled a bit as she hesitantly outstretched her hand to pat his head. She was about to pat his head when the wolf licked her hand. She giggled.
"Good boy. " she whispered as she patted his head softly, the wolf howled lowly under her touch. Even though the wolf was sitting yet he was taller than her. She retreated her hand back and he growled.
"Oh sorry. " she giggled as she again patted his head. Howbeit her eyes met his and she realised that she was rather familiar to those eyes. The deep sea green orbs were quite familiar to her. The eyes that held so much obsession together with barbarity and madness. The eyes that scares her to the core. Those eyes belonged to her captor. She gulped.
"Mr........Singhala. " she said hesitantly. The wolf nodded in joy. He was quite contented that she had recognised him.
"You can transform into a wolf too. " she said softly and the wolf nodded. She looked in the front and sighed. She looked at the stars again howbeit the gigantic wolf didn't let him to look further. He tugged at the hem of her skirt to acquire her attention. She looked at him perplexed.
"What is it.!!! " she asked looking into his dark green orbs. The wolf rubbed his head on her cheek and than looked at his back. She couldn't apprehend anything. She shook her head beckoning him that she didn't understand. The wolf once again rubbed his head on her cheek and looked at his back.
"What do you want to say. " she whispered, perplexed as she tried to figure out what he wanted to say. After few minutes of thinking she atlast came onto a conjecture.
"Do you want me to sit on your back. " she asked hesitantly. The wolf nodded in utmost joy. She sighed.
"Ok. " she whispered as she hold onto his back and carefully mounted on him. If truth to be told she was outright exuberant to see where he wanted to take her. Besides she never got the opportunity to ride on any animal, who knows this might be a ride to remember. The wolf howled as he hared off towards the iron railing. She gasped as she realised he was going to leap to the ground from the balcony.
"No, no, no, no....please don't. " she yelled terrified as she squeezed her eyes shut. The wolf grinned as he jumped high in the air and leaped on the ground. He than hared towards the iron gate and with a single jump was able to cross the iron gate. Sharanya peeked with her one eye open to find they were in the town. She opened her other eyelid too and gazed around. It had been so many days since she had last seen this stunning town. She smiled as she was finally able to breathe in the fresh air. The wolf smiled in contentment. She was happy and that's all he had ever wanted.
"We aren't dead. " she yelled merrily as she hold onto his warm silver fur. The wolf grinned. The wolf continued to run with her on his back. She closed her eyes and relished the chilly zephyr. She giggled when the cool breeze played gently with her hair strands, giving her gentle tickles. Her eyes opened and she glanced in the front to find the wolf was whizzing towards the Jungle. She couldn't apprehend as why the wolf was taking her to the jungle. She was positive that he wasn't going to devour off her owing to the fact that he was madly in love with her. And she was well acquainted with the fact that he can't bear even a single scratch on her body than hurting her in any way was pretty out of the context.

The wolf whizzed in the jungle with sharanya sitting comfortably on his back. In the hushedness and darkness of the jungle only the sound of the rustling of the leaves was discernible. The grass susurrating underpaws of the wolf was the only sound disrupting the sinister hushedness of the Jungle. The wolf hared off towards the centre of the Jungle. He ran until he reached his destination. He at last halted. Sharanya carefully climbed down and gazed around. They were encircled by the tall evergreens. Besides the place was peculiarly hushed. She darted her eyes all around and her orbs finally settled on the small pond, situated right in front of her. Wrapping her arms around her body, she gazed around.
"Why have you brought me here.!! " she asked the wolf with a smile. The wolf woofed like an overgrown puppy, beckoning her to sit near him. Strangely, she understood what he meant to say. She quietly strolled towards him and sat near him on the forest floor. The wolf gave her a huge Wolfy grin as a symbol of utmost joy. She chuckled. Even though the wolf looked rather horrendous with his colossal height and beastly built, owing to the fact that he is the Dark King, yet sharanya couldn't help but find him pretty adorable and cuddly. Besides he was behaving like an overgrown puppy who wants nothing besides her love.
"I know I shouldn't say this, but you are too adorable. " she chuckled patting his thick furry head. The wolf jumped up and down, happily like a puppy. She found him adorable, what else he could ask anyways. He licked her face and she giggled.
"Stop licking my face. " she giggled as she ran her fingers on his warm, thick silver fur. The wolf woofed prior to howling at the moon. She looked at him perplexed. She couldn't find the rationale behind this curious oddity of his. Howbeit the wolf halted his howling and looked in the front. Sharanya too diverted her eyes where his were fixed. She looked in the front to see something gleaming with phosphoresecene. She strained her eyes to see more clearly only to discover that the luminescent thing was in actual fact an entire flock of fireflies. She gasped as she was just too astonished and flabbergasted after witnessing this stunning site. The bioluminescent bugs appeared to have enshrouded the entire place. The gleaming yellow light produced by the tiny bugs were so easy on the eye.
"Wow.!!! " that's all she could say. She had ne'er seen such a beauteous sight before. Besides the pitch darkness of the night was enhancing the beauty of the bioluminescent bugs even further. The wolf looked at her to find her smiling at the pleasing sight in front of her and he couldn't be more happier. She was his life and he would do anything to bring a smile on her beautiful lips. She squiz in the left to find the wolf staring at her intently. She wrapped her arms around his bulky neck and leaned her head against his thick furry head.
"Thank you. " she whispered as she scooted closer to him, relishing the warmth his bulky, furry body radiated. He closed his eyes, rubbing his head against hers. He wanted this moment to last forever. He could just sit like this with her, forever.

The wolf and sharanya sat on the forest floor, leaning onto each other, watching the fireflies. Sharanya's mind was occupied only by the fireflies howbeit the same couldn't be said for the big bad wolf. Perhaps for the reason that his mind was occupied by her, only her. He hoped that she will start loving him or at least accepting him. He will do anything to win her love. Anything.
"Wish I could see this everyday. " she whispered as her eyes started to close on her own. She yawned whilst scooting closer to him. He rubbed his head against hers, lovingly.
"Good night, big bad wolf. " she giggled as she leaned onto his fluffy body more. He grinned as he looked in the front. Howbeit few minutes later his big ears caught the sound of gentle and soft snores. He turned his head to look at his beauty to find her snoozing comfortably, leaning against his fluffy body. He slightly scooted away so she could gently lay on the ground without getting hurt. After he was successful in laying her down, he himself laid beside her. Howbeit he wasn't satisfied with the position he was in, so he jumped up and laid on top of her like a lovesick overgrown puppy. She giggled a bit in her sleep and wrapped her arms around his neck. He closed his eyes and welcomed the slumber.

And that's how sharanya slept cuddling with the big bad wolf.

_______________________________________
Please like and follow me if you like my stories. Love you.....💕💕💕💕