Can said while his eyes are closed which earned a  chuckled from both Tin and Pete. Can, who will always defend his P'Ae, no matter what state he is in.

---------

Ae open the gates to let Tin's car in in his garage. As it stopped, Tin alight with Can on his back. Ae smiled seeing how Can was snuggling to Tin while Tin blushed terribly. Ae asked question to Can while smirking and shaking his head.

"Can, will you able to tell Tin where your room is? Why do you have to drink that much?"

"I can, P'Ae. And this is your fault."

Can retorted lazily. Ae knew that, the topic has always been sensitive to Can.

"I know. I'm sorry to impose and thank you. Tin, you are free to stay and take care of that kid. And it is a bit late and knowing my crazy Can, I bet he asked you to drink with him and that's why Pete was driving."

Ae was smirking still while saying those words. Tin was embarrassed but what Ae said made sense. And he also wanted to take care of Can. But he will not allow Ae the enjoyment of teasing him, without teasing back.

"Thank you for the invitation and I will oblige. However, instead of worrying about me, worry about yourself. That guy in the car has been bawling his eyes nonstop. It will be a rough night for both of us."

Ae sighed, fully aware how emotional Pete could be.

"I know."

"I'll go ahead and bring this kid to bed."

As Tin left with Can, another set of footsteps are running towards Ae. Pete lounge himself to Ae and hugged the guy really tight, already sniffling. The sight of his P'Ae brought back everything that Can told him and he can't help but cry.

"Welcome home, my adorable angel."

Ae greeted and hugged him back.

"Let's go inside. I don't want you to catch a cold."

But Pete is not moving. He was just there, holding his P'Ae in a tight hug while crying. He don't know what to say or how to start. What Ae did next startled him.

"Put me down, P'Ae!"

"It seems you don't want to move, so let me carry you. It has been a hard day for you and Can. You know I don't want you crying."

"But P'Ae, I didn't know it has been that hard for you. I can't help it."

"It's all in the past now, my adorable angel. My life has been on its best since I met you. So please stop crying."

Ae put Pete on the bed and freed himself from his hug.

"I'll get your favorite hot chocolate. Take a shower. I've prepared your pajamas. And make sure to wear it this time."

Ae teased and winked before leaving the room quickly before Pete could retort back.

"P'Ae is acting fine. But is he really okay? Is he really over Jade. He can't have a normal family with me. Is this really okay?"

Pete's insecurities are getting the best of him. He tried clearing his head as he decided to get a quick shower. He remembered his promise to himself and to Can. He will love Ae inspite of his anxiety.

Ae was already in the room waiting for Pete. As Pete went out of the shower, Ae was ready with the blow dryer and gave the hot chocolate to Pete with a very sweet smile.

"Sit here. Let P'Ae dry your hair."

Ae started with Pete's hair. He really loved his soft black locks. While Pete started seeping his hot chocolate.