Limit Breaker

Ae woke up early thinking to prepare breakfast for his adorable angel. He also needs to be in the office early due to an important meeting. He left the bed after giving his sleeping beauty a light kiss on the lips to avoid waking him up. As he made his way to the kitchen, he saw Noh drinking his morning coffee.

"Good Morning, Noh!"

"Good Morning, Ae. You wake up really early."

"I have a very important meeting today but I wanted to cook breakfast for Pete. What time did you return?"

"We just arrived. Phun is just parking the car. Would you have breakfast with us then?"

"I guess I would have to. I don't think Pete will like it if I leave without waking him."

Noh chuckled. Ae had already understood most, if not all, of Pete's moods and tantrums. He was happy to know that Ae can understand Pete really well. He smiled as he watched Ae worked in the kitchen. Phun  joined them a bit later and had his coffee. As Ae was done with his preparation, he motioned to wake up Pete when Noh think of an idea.

"I'll be the one to wake Pete up, Ae."

"Babe, don't tease our angel so early in the morning. He would definitely think Ae left without saying goodbye to him and he will definitely sulk."

"I just want to see his reaction and tease him a bit."

Noh left without waiting for Ae or Phun to react. The guys just shook their head and prepared themselves to greet a grumpy Pete.

"Are they always like that, P'Phun?"

Phun chuckled.

"They have episodes like this. It is funny to watch really, when they are teasing each other. But I will always be caught in the middle. I guess since you are here now, it will make us two now."

"Yeah, I think so too, P'Phun."

------

Noh entered the Pete's room to wake him up by gently shaking the latter, slightly smirking.

"Pete, wake up. Let's have breakfast. Phun and I are hungry."

"Five minutes more..."

The sleepy Pete replied as he roll over to the other side, lifting his arm to hug someone. He felt his hand fell on an empty side of the bed that woke up every single cell of his body, making him sit down abruptly and flinched as he felt the pain from last night. Noh had to stop himself from laughing.

"P'Ae? Noh, where is my P'Ae?"

"Phun and I just returned."

Noh replied without answering his question directly and holding his laughter. Pete checked the side table, finding no note left, went to check his phone. Seeing that no message was left for him, his expression changed immediately to a sad one. Noh wanted to tease him but seeing him sad is still something he never enjoyed. He was expecting him to be grumpy and annoyed.

"C'mon, Pete. The food is waiting and we are really hungry. We will wait for you in the kitchen."

"Okay, Noh. I'll get ready."

Noh left the sad angel alone and returned back to the kitchen. Pete stood up, woobly and sadly to wash his face, still can't believe that his P'Ae would leave without saying anything.

"It wouldn't hurt to at least leave me a message. I know he has an important meeting today. It's not like I will be holding him back."

Pete was looking down as he approached the kitchen and sat at the table without looking at anyone. Phun greeted him and he replied absent-mindedly which made Phun and Ae looked at each other.