Suckers

《{Denki POV}》

I had called the Bakusquad to our room and we were playing would you rather. We would say something like "would you rather lick your shoe or let someone punch you" and whichever we chose we would do.

It couldnt go that bad right? Hehehe... WRONG!

It all started when it became Mina's turn.(why does this always happen?) She had turned to Kiri with a mischievous look on he face and we all were terrified.

"Kiri? Would you rather... let Bakugo lick your neck or kiss someone here on the lips?"

He turned red and looked like he had hundreds of equations turning in his head. I wouldnt know what to choose either! Replacing Bakugo with Shinsou of course. But would I rather risk being turned on or have to make my boyfriend watch as I kiss another person right in front of him? I couldnt do that to him. He said what happened with Monoma and I would put myself through more discomfort than that before I ever hurt him.

"I'll let Bakugo..."

We all burst out as our pomeranian became a tomato. His eyes grew wide and Kiri's head hung in shame. Everyone stared on as Bakugo crawled over to Kiri and turned his head to gain better access. Kiri leaned his head to the side as Bakugo ran his tongue along Kirishimas neck. It was hilarious to watch them both back away, Bakugo giving everyone a death glare and Kirishima trying to wipe his boyfriend's saliva from the skin of his neck. Now it was Kiris turn.

"Sero, would you rather hang from the ceiling with your tape for the rest of the game, or let Mina sit in your lap?"

Four ooohhhs were heard from around the room, including me, Shinsou, Sero, and Mina. Bakugo was just done with our shit.

"Mina, get over here!"

Mina happily climbed over to Sero and sat on his thighs. She wriggled toget comfortable and the rest of us laughed at Sero biting his bottom lip and clenching his eyes shut as she was practically grinding on him. Even Bakugo smirked a little.

"Denki?"

Oh no...

"Would you rather be stuck in the closet with Shinsou AGAIN for seven minutes, or give Shinsou a lap dance."

This is why I dont trust Sero. Hes my homeboy but he knows how to cut someone deep if he needs to. He is brutal.

Not wanting to embarrass myself and Shinsou in front of everyone else, I grab his hand and walk to the closet. I hear oohs and Mina whoops from the circle.

"Denki? You sure?"

"Look, Shin. I chose this because I dont think either one of us wants to do that in front of them and we dont have to do anything. We can just give out a few fake moans and they'll buy it ok? I just dont wanna do this. Not that I dont wanna do this with you, I do, just not like this again. We should be able to choose when we-"

He cut my off with a quick peck on the lips and I feel blush spread across my face as I bury my head into his chest.

"Its ok. I understand. It should be special. Not in front of all your friends. I wont do anything you're uncomfortable with."