Truth or Dare

Smut warning ahead. Skip the ❤ if you dont wish to read it.

《{ Mina POV}》

I cant believe they agreed to truth or dare. The Bakusquad knew this was gonna get a little freaky but the rest of the class had no clue what they were in for. Even though the Bakusquad knew, Kiri always goes ahead, Bakugo does whatever Kiri does, Sero joins to make fun of Kami, and Shinsou didnt know about anything. He is still new to the Bakusquad, though.

Kaminari glared at me. I laughed in return. He knew I was going to make him do something with Shinsou. And I knew what I was going to do. All we have to do is wait.

《{Shinsou POV}》

I didnt know what was going on. I just got in the circle with everyone else. As long as I didnt go first, I could watch and figure it out. The first few rounds went by pretty well. I learned that someone would ask you "truth or dare" then you would choose. If you chose truth, you answer a question. If you chose dare, you do something.

"Denki! Truth or dare?"

Mina yelled out.

"Ummmm... truth!"

"Who do you have a crush on?"

I watch him as he blushes. I know the answer but he doesnt know that.

"Dare!"

So if you need to, you can switch what you choose.

"7 minutes in heaven with Shinsou!"

She says. So we can include other people in our dares.

"Wait! I'm not sure if he'd be okay with that!"

Everyone turns to me. I dont know what it is but it sounds harmless. What could happen?

"I'm fine with it."

Mina giggles and grabs our arms. She pushes us both into the small closet in our room.

"So. What do we do?"

I ask.

"Have you ever played this before?"

I shake my head.

"7 minutes in heaven is where two people go into a closet or something and they can do whatever they want before time is up. Most of the time it leads to..."

He trails off.

Ok. I mean. If that's what the game is, we might as well play.

I take a step closer and lean towards him.

"Would you like to continue from earlier?"

I hear his breath hitch as soon as I say that. I cant see much but I could tell he was blushing.

I place a finger under his chin and tilt his head up. I can feel him nod his head.

I lean in and feel his soft lips once again.