beginnings

⚠️WARNING⚠️:
Includes abuse and may trigger some. Read with caution. I will put a ⚠️⛔ before and after the worst parts so you may still read the story. Story includes: angst, abuse ( physical not sexual), drugs, prostitution, and curse words.

○●Kaminari POV●○

We were waiting for class to start. Aizawa is late as per usual. The class was finally winding down after the sports festival and I was ready for it. I dont need people to keep thinking I'm weak. JUST BECAUSE I WAS BEAT BY A GIRL DOESN'T MEAN I'M BAD!

At least that's what I think. SOME PEOPLE would beg to differ.*cough* Bakugo*cough*. Every day he comes up to me and talks about how I was head-over-heals for that weed girl but JOKES ON HIM! I'm gay... yeahhh. Haha. Jokessssssss. I cant tell him though. He doesnt need more ammunition to make fun of me. Even though I'm pretty sure hes gay too. Everyone sees how he eyes Kiri.

Anywayyysssss, I was mumbling to myself but I didnt notice the absolute UNIT walking into the classroom. Who does this guy think he is?! Walking into class being so tall. And cute. And hot. And... what?

" You're sitting next to Kaminari. Be careful. He's... something," Aizawa said. He whispered something else into this guy's ear but I couldnt hear it. I smiled and waved at him. He rolled his eyes and sat in his seat. More like fell into his seat. He put his bag down and stared straight forward, not even acknowledging me. Talk about RUDE!

I mean... how could he notice me. I'm me! I'm Denki Kaminari. The one who couldnt even beat a girl in a stupid festival. The one who can't control his quirk and reaches a point that I-

" You good bro?" I hear Kirishima say from behind me. At least i have one friend.

"You keep staring at the window? What's going on bro? You haven't been acting the same since that Shinsou guy walked in. I'm w-"

" AHEM". And there goes Bakugo. Being... Bakugo. I sigh and stare at the front. I'm not listening though. Just staring. All of a sudden I feel two eyes fall on my face. I tense up because I dont have a clue who's watching me. I could feel the red creep across my cheeks and nose as I realize who's sitting next to me.

○● Shinsou POV●○

"You're sitting next to Kaminari. Be careful. He's... something,". My dad was about to leave his hand from my shoulder before he leaned down and whispered "And remember plan A!"

Ahhhh plan A. It was stupid. As if I'd bother even making friends with someone like papa. Nonetheless dating them. If you're confused, so am I. Plan A was: Don't fall in love with an obnoxious blonde. If that's plan A, what is plan B? Well plan B is a secret. We emo guys have to be mysterious you know.

But I'm confused as to why dad said this. I don't know who the Kaminari kid is but I do know one thing. Hes not worth my time. But that doesnt change the fact of who Kaminari is. Everyone's staring at me and I hate it. I dont like people. At all. I like cats. They're quiet and sleep all the time. I dont sleep but I wish I could sleep 18 hours a day.

I look up and see a beaming yellow teenager waving at me. I roll my eyes and sit down. I plop into the plastic chairs and stare forward. I could feel the yellow kid watching me but I ignored it. I now realize why dad has plan A. Although this kid would never find a place in my heart. As broken as it is. My hearts not broken because of some 3rd grade rejection or something. It's never been whole. Not since I was a little kid.

⚠️⛔

I was about 5 when my parents gave me away. I was born into a crack house. My mom was a prostitute who would get drunk every other night and when she wasnt absolutely smashed and when she didnt reek of booze, she was high off her ass. And I mean high. She did crack cocaine and she didnt hold back. She had overdosed 3 times before I was born and once I was, it was awful. I only remember it because it was too horrible to forget. My mom would go out every night to the same bar. There she had a group of guys who would either get her extremely drunk, or over-the-top high. She would bring one or two of them home and they would do whatever they wanted. I was never really interested in what was going on but all I remember is my mom coming out of her room with anywhere between 50- 1000 dollars and some creep. After they left she would turn to me. She would punish me from a young age every time I cried.

Sparks And Mindsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें