Chapter Twenty-five.

Start from the beginning

Sitting there for a few seconds, Sally-Ann  couldn't  help  but wnder what just happened.  Did she really  just agree to go on a date with Steven?  How on earth did he managed to talk her into it???  Now all she had to do was see if Luke and Karen could watch Skyanne  for her Monday night.

Back at the ranch  after picking Skyanne  up from school, Skyanne  helped her mother set everything up  for tomorrow  night's  sleep over.  They had set up a cuddy house made out of a sheet in the family room, placed dvs down and sat back looking at there  handy work. Skyanne  gave her mother the thumbs up and told her everyone couldnt wait to get here.

The day of the sleepover was a major  hit with he girls. They loved every moment  of it and had a blast riding Tia, playing with Hope, eatting popcorn and camping out under a sheet in the family  room watching movies.

Monday came rather quickly and Sally-Ann  had butterflies in her  stomach.  She just wasn't  prepared  for it to creep up as quickly as it did.  She was feeling nervous,  but also excited  at the same time.

Both Luke and Karen had agreed to watch Skyanne  for her and suggested  that Sally-Ann  stay there the night instead of heading home.

Sally-Ann  had packed everything  she needed into an overnight bag,,placed it in the back seat of her car, then went dropped Skyanne  off at school and she then headed to work.

It was a rather busy day with many of layouts to complete  by 3pm,  ut they managed  to get them done within the deadline.

After picking  Skyanne  up from school, they headed on iver to Luke and Karen's place.
Pulling up in the driveway, Skyanne  already had her seat belt undone and bolted from the  car, ran up and rung the doorbell.
Opening Luke give her a hug and told her to come in, then he went and helped Sally-Ann  with her overnight bag.

By 5pm Sally-Ann  grabbed  herself a towel and headed for the shower. She quickly washed her hair, shaved her legs washed herself in a rose bodywash, then got out and dried herself off..Shenwrapped a towel on her head, then started  to apply  body lotion on herself.
She then slipped into her underwear and went to her old room and got dressed.

She choosed to gowith her antique  rose ribbed strap back bodycon dress with a pair of white strappy heels. Once she had finished  applying her make-up,  she stood in front of the mirror trying to decide what to do with her hair. ... she decided  wearing it down with 2 side combs  to keep her fringe  from falling in her eyes. For the final touches she chose the necklace and earrings Steven had given her, then sprayed herself with some perfume, grabbed her clutch purse and headed out to the lounge-room.

Dead on 6pm a limo pulled  up out the front of Luke and Karen's place.
Karen looked out the window and couldn't  believe  her eyes.... "Bloody hell, there's  a big flashy limousine  sitting in our driveway, " she said looking straight at Sally-Ann.

Luke rubbed  his chin as he looked at Karen  and asked  her if she found it odd that Sally-Ann  was being picked up in a limo just for a business deal. Karen told him he was jumping the gun and asured him  it was nothing more than a business  deal with her boss.

Climbing into the limo she was greeted by Steven who handed her a glass of champagne.
"You look amazing tonight baby-girl..... and there's  been a change in plains as to where we are going," he told her.

Driving out of town, the limo driver  turned left down a side street and drove  a further 10 minutes  down the road. Than stopped right out the front of a huge wooden shack with great  big wooden shutters, beautifully lite pathways with gorgeous  flower beds leading all the way up tomthe front entrance of the shack.

Getting out of the limo, Steven offered his hand out for Sally-Ann  to take as he helped her out of the car.
Taking a look around at the scenry,  Sally-Ann  looked at Steven and asked him what this place was. He told her it was "Le-Shamebells country Delight."

Linking her arm through his, both of them headed inside and Sally-Ann  was speechless.   Steven had gone to great lengths to have the table set with a red tablecloth with white lace over  the top of it, tea lights, a beautiful  flower arrangement  in the center of the table and a ice bucket with a bottle of champagne  sitting in it.

Just as they sat down a waiter came over to their table and took their order.  Steven  had ordered the spice pork patties bas his entree, followed by the penne with chilli crab and a pangratlata  for his  main and for Sally-Ann  he ordered the gingered salmon skewers  with a side salad as her entree , followed by the Italian  tuna pasta and for dessert he odered them both  chargrilled pineapple  with a hot butter  rum sauce.

Suddenly  the band started to play and Steven  asked Sally-Ann  for a dance.

Pulling her in tight,he could smell the sweet scent of her perfume  and it was driving him wild. He wanted so much to  kiss her, but held back, as he placed his  hand in the middle of her  back and glidded her across the floor. 

They danced to two numbers  before going back to their table  to eat their meal.
Not long after the had finished eatting, Steven suggested they go for a drive up to the lookout before taking Sally-Ann  back to Luke and Karens place.

Climbing into the limo, the driver then drove the limo up to the lookout.
It was a stilled, inaudible  night. The stars were shinning brightly  in the sky, not a sound was heard.
Turning to face  Steven,  Sally-Ann  thanked him for a fabulous  night out.

Walking over to stand on then ledge and take a good look around at the veiw,  Steven placed his arm over  Sally-Ann's  shoulder and said, " It's  definitely  beautiful  up here.  Beautiful  moonlight, stars shinning ever so brightly in the sky  and a gorgeous  woman in my arms.... what more can a man ask for???"  he said as hempulled her in close to him and kissed her.

"Steven," Sally-Ann  said as she pushed  him away. But be just pulled her in tighter and kissed her again, but this time more passionally then the first time. She didn't  pull away. The kiss deepened, as Steven slowly moved his down the middle of her back, then underneath her lacey bra to first cup her left breast,  then the right. Muttering in her ear  if only she knew  how much he wanted her.  And with that, she pulled away and told him that they should get going.
He looked at her and told her she was right, they should make a move back.

Back in the limo, ,the driver drove her back to Luke and Karen's  place.
Sally-Ann  then turned to face Steven and thanked  him for a marvelous  night out.
As she  went to kisse him on the check, but he pulled her towards him and planted a kiss on her and told her he would be in touch soon and with that the limo ďrove away.

"