Chapter 31:Help

It's been months since Alex had left the Volturi and she had to constantly keep on the move. It was hard avoiding Demitri but in the end it wont impossible as long as Noah was around. His power of compulsion helped a lot she was never left hungry.  That didnt mean she stipped stealing and fighting when he wont around.

She would stick around for a week or so then Noah would randomly show up and they would move again. They never stayed in one spot long.

Alex walked around the streets of Newport News in awe. She has not been here long and the first thing she wanted to do was sight seeing while Noah dissapeared like always. She never questioned him for it simply wont her business or place to do so. So she left wanting to get milk for her furry companion. A pure white kitten she named Ghost. He was playful and loved to annoy Noah much to his dismay.

Just as Alex bought some milk did she notice a figure watching her along side a male. When she squinted her eyes she could just barely make out Alice and Jasper.

Alex was quick to turn the other way while holding Ghost close to her body. It was times like this she wished Noah didnt run off. She didnt know if the Volturi sent then or they just so happened to be in the neighborhood.

"Alex wait, please" Alice appeared in front of her and without turning around she could feel Jasper blocking her exit

"What Pixie " she snapped glaring daggers at the girl

"We need your help. Bella got pregnant -"

"So she cheated on eddy boy.  Good for her" Alex smiled at the thought of a heart broken Edward

"No his the father. Somehow the were able to birth a vampire-human hybrid" Alice continued on ignoring the look Alex made

"And I'm suppose to help and care because ?"

"Your the kings mate. There not going to want to fight with you there nor will the be exceptionally evil in your presence. Your calm them sis"

Alex glanced twords the voice seeing Noah and all his smug glory standing beside Jasper
"You are such a traitor" she snapped glaring at the vampire she saw as her brother.

"And if I refuse"
Crossing her arms she stood tall in her decision. She did not like the Cullens plus she did not want to face her mates when she has been avoiding them for months on end.

"A child will perish along with a bunch of vampires trying to help her"
Noah moved from beside the quiet Jasper and stood in front of her. "You dont want that. I know you dont"

Alex looked away finding her shoes extremely interesting before sighing. "Fine. Not because of you guys but because of the kid and maybe Esme. Shes nice enough unlike the rest of you"

"Great, I will like for your to meet Nahuel who is also a hybrid along with his aunt Huilen.We are on our way to Forks now. Got to get there before noon "
Alex glanced at the two people who walked into the small alleyway they were situated in and nodded twords him in a greeting

"Then its settled. Protect my sister,I must be on my way" Noah turned and left before Alex could call out to him. She couldnt believe he just left her like that but couldnt find it in herself to become angry.

"Let's get going to out certain doon and my prison" sarcasm leaked with every word she said before walking towards jasper

"I'm getting on your back not Alice" She stated getting a nod before he basically flipped her into the air and caught her on his back. She barely had time to hold onto him before he took off laughing at her dismay. She tried her best not to squish Ghost who sat in her jacket scared to death and hissing

"Your a jerk Jasper Hale" she mumbled knowing the other would hear. She was correct when he heard him laugh.

It didnt take them long to reach the cold town of Forks and they didnt stop as the ran into a field. She was hidden along with the hybrid and his aunt before they disappeared.

"So we were abandoned " Alex complains glaring at Nahuel when he laughed

"If push come to shove we are being protected. They are speaking as we wait." Huilen explains petting Ghost once she stuck her head out to look around.

"It is time. We must go speak with your mates" Nahuel motions for Alex to go first and recluctly she did. She didnt truly want to face them. She knew they were going to be mad at her and any trust they had was most likely gone. This could be the last time she ever saw the sky again without it being through a window. She had to remind herself this was all for an innocent child and walked. Nahuel was to her right and Huilen to her left.

She held her head high oozing with power and basically demanded respect as vampires and wolves came into view. Her mask almost slipped when the kings and guard came into view but she held firmly

She ignored the shocked faces of the Cullens as well as the kings who watched her with mixed emotions.

She stopped she in front of Alice bringing the pair that was following her to a stop.
"Hello my kings"

Vote and comment. Let me know what you think of this chapter.