Goku tilted his head back, his lips parted as his breathing quickened, "Vegeta-" he muttered under his shaky breath.

Moving his hand away from their twitching cocks, Vegeta leaned forward and brushed his lips along the side of Goku's neck. "Beg," he whispered and sucked lightly on the nape of Goku's neck.

Low moans erupted from the back of Goku's throat. His skin prickled, and body started to tingle all over. Feeling Vegeta warm mouth kiss the side of his neck. His back arched slightly, anticipating for what was next to come. Highly aroused as Vegeta continued, his cock surged and he thrusted his hips, eager for further interaction, "Please- please Vegeta...oh please fuck me."

"You want my cock inside you?" Vegeta's husky voice whispered into Goku's ear causing another moan from Goku. Vegeta sucked and lightly nibbled on Goku's earlobe as he started to rub his cock against Goku's.

"Ah- Vegeta I'm not going to last if you keep this up," Goku chuckled slightly before moaning some more as Vegeta trailed kissed down his body.

Vegeta kissed and licked down Goku's chiseled abs, he kept his glance on Goku as he palmed the base of Goku's cock. Knowing he had Goku's full attention he smirked and trailed his tongue sensually along the shaft. His lips enveloped the head of the twitching cock and slowly he sunk his mouth down. His lips meeting his hand as he done firm sensual strokes.

Goku arched his back, and moaned feeling the warm wet mouth around his cock. "Oh- Vegeta," he mewled, and toes curled feeling Vegeta swallow and suck more firm.

Loud slurps and moans resonated through the room. Vegeta let the cock pop from between his lips, he smirked watching Goku panting heavily. Quickly, he climbed off the bed to grab the small bottle of lube from the dresser. He crawled back onto the bed whilst coating his fingers in lube.

Goku's breath hitched feeling a finger slowly slide inside him, his legs wide open, he moaned as Vegeta started to suck his cock again. Combing his fingers through Vegeta's hair, he tugged lightly and tried to close his legs as Vegeta sucked more firm whilst sliding in another finger inside him.

Vegeta spread Goku's legs wide open, he hummed sinking his mouth down lower whilst sliding in another finger. Gently massaging and stretching Goku's entrance, ready for his cock.

"Oh babe...ah...please," Goku panted rocking his hips, one hand gripped onto the bedding, the other rested on the back of Vegeta's head.

Vegeta slowly slid his lips off the cock, and removed his fingers from Goku's tight entrance. He licked his lips glancing over at Goku catching his breath.

Goku moved his hand from the back of Vegeta's head and rested it on his chest. His face all flushed, he looked over at Vegeta positioning himself by his entrance.

"You look beautiful," Vegeta hummed coating his cock with lube, his eyes caressing Goku's slick body. He aligned the tip of his cock with Goku's entrance. Slowly he pushed his cock inside, his fingers dug into Goku's upper thighs as he continued to slowly fill Goku's insides with his throbbing cock.

The mattress dipped, as Vegeta slowly leaned in, his biceps flexed as he balanced his weight on one arm and drove his cock deep inside his mate.

"Ah Vegeta...mm," Goku arched his back feeling Vegetas cock stretch and throb inside him.

The two panted, staring deeply into each other's eyes and smiled. Their hearts racing in anticipation, slowly Vegeta found a steady rhythm with his thrusts.

"You like that?" Vegeta smirked as he continued to thrust in steadily, he loved the faces Goku pulled.

"Y-yeah," Goku smiled and moaned out feeling Vegeta thrust his cock deep inside him. His body quivered and cock throbbed as pleasure engulfed his body.

Vegeta let out rhythmic grunts was he started to thrust in harder, warm velvet walls hugging his cock. Warmth pooling in his lower abdomen as he started to pound in even harder, skin smacking and moans resonated between them.

"Vegeta- oh..." Goku panted and started to chant Vegeta's name, he palmed his cock giving it long firm strokes feeling Vegeta's cock piston inside him.

Vegeta stopped and glanced down at Goku stroking his cock, "No," he placed his hand on top of Goku's and gave him a fiery glaze, "I want to watch you cum without you touching yourself." He started to fuck Goku hard and fast, the two moaned and groaned feeling closer to their release. Beads of sweat rolled from Vegeta's brow as he continued to bury his cock deep inside Goku. "You don't have to hold back Kakarot, cum for me." He hummed thrusting slow and hard, rubbing his cock along the soft spot inside.

"Ah Vegeta!- oh yes, uhn m-more!"

"What do you want more of, hm?" He smirked continuing to rub that area.

"Ah-"Goku smiled resting his arm over his eyes whilst letting out shaky moans. "You know...mm... wow babe ....ah I'm almost-" his legs quivered and eyes widened, his cock tingled and throbbed as Vegeta continued.

"Kakarot," Vegeta chanted amongst his breathy moans, and grunted feeling the walls tighten around his cock as Goku started to cum.

"Babe," Goku panted glancing back at Vegeta, "I-oh...I love...you," he moaned feeling Vegeta's cock continue to thrust inside him.

Vegeta grunted and groaned in pleasure feeling himself release inside Goku, he continued to thrust whilst releasing. Cum trickled down his cock and onto the mattress, their bodies slick with sweat. He let out a pleasurable sigh and thrusted his cock in deep releasing some more before slowly sliding his cock out. Quivering and panting, Vegeta shakily crawled next to Goku and collapsed next to him, his hand brushed the side of Goku's flushed face, "I love you," he smiled and rested his head on Goku's chest, listening to his rapid heart beat.

The two lay still catching their breaths, their fingers entwined as they held each other close.