4..

Eric 22

I came out of our walking in bathroom and into our room in some basketball shorts, rubbing my hand through my curls

I came out of our walking in bathroom and into our room in some basketball shorts, rubbing my hand through my curls. I needed a haircut badly but she liked it so I kept it this way.

"Babe." I stood at our bedroom door, watching her as she had her nose buried in her books.

"Hmm." She barely looked up.

Walking over to my side of our bed. I dramatically flopped down onto her books.

"Babbyy." She whined, pushing her glasses further up her nose, the same glasses she got contacts to avoid wearing.

" She whined, pushing her glasses further up her nose, the same glasses she got contacts to avoid wearing

"Hey, how you doing? How was your day?" I asked her even though she been home for over an hour now.

She sighs before taking off her glasses, placing them on the night stand rubbing her hands through my curls, she placed a kiss on my forehead.

"It was hectic. My professor actually wants me to read a 500 page book called bad pharma by Ben Goldacre. I thought it was gonna be a bore but I'm really interested. But first I have to finish a synoptic essay about the causes of diseases in humans. How was your day?" She lend over my head stopping at my lips and kissed me.

"Busy. But forgotten about the second you came home." She giggles.

"That still get me every time." She looks at me confused. "What does?" She asked still rubbing her fingers threw my hair.

"Your laugh." She shakes her head.

"I hate how charming you are at times."

"It's not me being charming, it's just being honest. Now get up you didn't eat dinner earlier come eat I made pizza rolls." I said already getting up pulling her with me.

"Ooh my favorite! "

Amy 20.

As I followed him downstairs hand in hand into the kitchen I thought to myself.

How did I get so lucky...

"Have a seat." Smiling I sat at the island

" Smiling I sat at the island