1..

Tamia Campbell, 21.

"Baby!..." Kevin yelled from the hallway, I hit the play button on my phone which was connected to the house's surround sound.

'Boy you got me in my feelings'
I came into view mouthing the words grinning at him as I tried my hand at being sexy, with my hair in a messy bun and not the cute kind on Pinterest kinda way all while in a white oversized T-shirt with Ariel the little mermaid on it and fuzzy red socks.

'You a street nigga, but I never cared about an image'
I sang as I tired taking my hair down sexily well key word tried but my hairband got tangled half way out and left my hair in a little knotted messy on the side of my head.

He grinned and took his jacket off throwing it on one of the many boxes we had laying around in the living room before sitting down on the couch.

'They say you bad, but don't nobody know the real
And can't nobody understand how I feel'
Swaying my hips I bit my lip before moving closer to him.

'That's my lil' baby, you know he a beast
I know he gon' do whatever for me
Just like some money he keep it a G'
Leaning over as I was now in front of him I smiled.

"Hi." I said inches away from his lips as I could smell his minty fresh breath.

He laughed, "You are something else." He said before looking at my hair shaking his head. "Come here." Grabbing my chin, hand on my waist he pulls me into his lap having me straddling him. As his hand slid from my waist to my ass he kisses me passionately.

"I missed you today." He says as he lingers over my lips.

"I missed you too." I placed small kisses on his lips and chin.

Rubbing my thighs he moves to my neck, placing a kiss there before inhaling my scent.
"How was your day?" He asks.

"Productive, the kitchen is fully stocked, and as you can see the couches came, along with our bed frame."

"So no air mattress on the floor?" He smiled.

"No more air mattress on the floor, and I went to Walmart and got all the toiletries for each bathroom."

"Mhm, I love it when you talk sexy to me." He says sliding his hands under my T-shirt and over my ass they went.

I threw my head back laughing.
"You hungry?" I asked.

"Mhmm. Starving." He grins.

"For food Kevin, for food."

"Yeah that too."

"Well then you're in luck because I made steak bits and lemon zucchini noodles."

"My favorite." He says.

"You say that about everything I make." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Because everything you make is amazing." I blushed.

How does he still do that, over six years and still he makes me blush.

After the last time you heard from us a lot has changed. We moved to New York City meaning  Serai, Kevin and I.

Eric went to NYU on a basketball scholarship which he ended up losing after a friendly game of bball between him a few of his teammates that cause him to injury his knee, Patellar Tendonitis its called also known as “jumper’s knee”. But even though his NBA dream wasn't going to be a reality he still wanted to finish school and get that diploma so with a little help from his big brother he studied engineering and began working at Kevin and Mark's auto shop.

After graduation he moved back into the old house to be closer to Amy who I can proudly say is in her final year of college studying to become a  biologist, Yasss! Our favorite white girl bout to make them coins. After she graduates they plan on moving in together but in a place that's theirs no one else's.

As for Mark and Toya well let's start off with Genesis (Kali) is now seven and is as cute as ever while having all the men wrapped around her cute little stubby fingers. Toya's still gangsta, just a month ago she went toe to toe with a 6ft4 three hundred pound man in build a bear because his daughter, who had to be ten to say the least tried to take Kali's bear. I swear once Kali started tearing up Toya almost lost her shit telling me to take Kali outside for a minute, like I really gon do that shit. As for Mark that's my brother he been so chill lately he says Toya's crazy is enough for this relationship and I honestly couldn't agree more.

Now Serai the wild child. Everyone's favorite well that's what we tell her to keep the peace shhh don't tell her. Is doing the best outta all of us she went to New York School of Designs not that, that was surprising after school she intern with Emmelle boutique, it wasn't until then I realized how much diy, Instagram and always being on the phone has help prepared Serai for the step in her life and I couldn't be more amazed. There was a little downfall though, Serai and Kaden they broke up, let's take a minute let that sink in I know, you're hurt but it was for the best especially now that he's all over IG with his new girl and what not.

"Serai called. She won't be back til tomorrow, her boss has her working overtime on the new sketches for their client. Oh, oh you have got to see the one she sent me." I tried getting up but he gripped my thighs keeping me in place.

"OK then, don't let me go." I mumbled stretching my hand over the coffee table to grab my phone.

After going into text I opened her chat and handed him the phone. "Here." I said before taking his hat fully off rubbing his head admiring his waves.

"Nice." He said proudly.

"I'm glad she got this job doing this fashion shit."

"Me too." Still rubbing his head.

"So how bout that dinner." He looks at me.

"Oh let me go make your plate." I tried pulling his hands from my ass.

"Nahh baby that ain't the dinner I was talking bout." He said  licking his lips.

"Oh you so nasty. Ugh how you want it?" I smirked.

"Feed. Me." He whispered against my lips.

"Oh gladly." I smirked as he lifted me up and carried me to our bedroom.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

This chapter wasn't not my best honestly I was gonna like redo the whole series and like write them meeting again for the first time and all but I thought y'all wasn't gonna go for that so I did it this way had a first chapter and everything too but yeah let me know if y'all with this tho leave me comments that's really what keep me motivated.
RenaeFraser.